Party.

We got to the gas station, everyone got out and headed inside. I didn't see everyone who was in the car. When we got out it looked like Momo, Eunchae, Wonho, Jaehyun... And Felix. I didn't know him and Hyunjin were friends. Why is he literally everywhere? I thought to myself.

We all went inside the gas station and went our separate ways. I was grabbing a bag of chips when I felt someone staring at me. I looked around and saw Felix walking away at a fast pace. I wanted to confront him and ask questions, like why did he ghost me? Why is everyone acting like he didn't do anything wrong? But, I was still angry, and I would do something stupid if I was angry.

I grabbed my snacks and paid, standing by the car.

"Hey Y/n." Hyunjin said, standing by the car with me.

"Hey. Why are we grabbing snacks for a party at someone else's house?" I said, genuinely confused.

"Oh, we're going to Han's house, and since he never has any good snacks, we usually grab our own."

"So... he throws this party every year, and he doesn't have good snacks?" I laughed.

"Yeah, basically." He chuckled. A few minutes later, everyone else came out and we got into his car. He drove to Han's house.

"We're hereeee!" Momo said and she quickly got out, everyone following behind. I caught up with Hyunjin and walked beside him. We walked in together and we headed to the living room first. There were a couple people talking, not much people were here yet.

I decided not to drink tonight, I didn't need to make any stupid decisions to start the new year.

20 minutes later

The party began to get more crowded. I didn't really talk to many people except the people I rode here with.

I was talking to Hyunjin when he asked. "...Weren't you friends with Felix?"

"Uhm.."

"I know you were Y/n. You guys were basically attached at the hip in high school."

I sighed, cringing at myself for lying. "Yeah."

"Why aren't you guys talking anymore?" He asked.

Damn, you HAD to bring this up huh? I thought. "I don't know, he literally like fell off the face of the earth."

"Huh. Okay." Hyunjin looked like he had something more to say, but I didn't want to talk about this anymore. Does he know something? I bit my cheek, checking the time on my phone. 6:47. I bit my cheek a little harder. ...Maybe I should drink. I got up and grabbed a red solo cup.

1 hour later.

I couldn't handle alcohol well, everyone close to me knows that. I just refused to believe it. I was on my 3rd drink, I also had 3 shots. I am regretting my decisions. I began to feel sick.