5.

Zeldris POV.
I slowly open my eyes and noticed I was laying on meliodas lap, I quickly got up and a smirk grew on his lips, I took a shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel on my waist, I was so shocked to see meliodas was still here"why are you still here?" I asked"I want to have breakfast with you"he replied then he glance at my boobs without blinking"what are you looking at?"I asked covering my chest with my hands"can I..... Grab your boobs and ass"he said with a serious expression on his face,"you're crazy!"I said terrified "go take a shower before we have breakfast"I added and he was still staring at my boobs"stop it"I said and he signed and suddenly took off his shirt, his abs and muscle were amazing. "Don't worry, I'm all yours"meliodas said and I suddenly begin to blush for no reason.

We sat on the board hat restaurant and of course I was wearing a hat and an eye lense so I won't be recognized by the public,"I need to refurnish my room"meliodas said while eating"That's good, your room is like a hunted house"I replied"Help me!"he added"In your dreams"I replied "if you help me clean up my room, I'll let you see colors"meliodas said"no, I've class this afternoon"I replied "how about this evening?"he asked "I have a cheerleading practice,if you need help. Ask your girlfriends, you have an army."I replied before running to class.

It was evening after class and i was practicing in the field with my fellow cheerleader when my phone suddenly rang,I walked away from them before answering"who's this?"I asked"Are you done practicing?"the caller said and I immediately recognize the voice "meliodas,how did you get my number?"I asked "anyway I'm still practicing and I'm starving"I added "what do you want to eat?"he asked"what?"I said confuse at his question"are you buying me snacks?"I asked "did I say I would?"he replied and I rolled my eyes "I freaking hate you"I said with a deep sigh"let's do this,if you bring me snacks,i will let you grab my ass"I said and he immediately hang up in a hurry. "Hello!.."I said staring at my phone "Ahhh!!!"everyone practicing shouts, I immediately turned around to see meliodas walking towards us with a eight bags of snacks on his hands, I immediately smile "take a break for 5 minutes"melascular our leader says. Everyone surrounded meliodas who shared the snacks among them"you can be kind too"I said seating next to him "Can I grab your ass now "he said"ass what?"I asked "now you're being an asshole"I continue "I was just joking"I added"But I'm being serious here "meliodas said and immediately pulled me into his arms, his hand immediately grab my ass and I jump making a smirk grow on his lips, I push myself away from him as my face heat up then I went back to practice,I could feel meliodas smiling. hours passed and we finally finished practicing, I looked around but couldn't find him"meliodas has gone home"melascular said giving me a book,I opened it and found a key inside,I immediately knew it was from him.

It was 9:30am in the morning when I arrived in meliodas dorm, I opened the door with the key and went inside,I found meliodas fast asleep in his bed"meliodas!"I said tapping his leg"meliodas!!"I called out again but he was still fast asleep,I angry yank his blanket off him and my eyes widen to what I saw"Shit!!"I fell on my feet in panic, he was naked,his dick was so massive. I quickly covered his body with the blanket"oh, you're here"meliodas said as he slowly open his eyes,he was trying to stand up when I push him back down"you're not wearing-"I tried to explain and he stood up"like what you see?"he said walking into the bathroom then came out wearing a short pant and a singlet"why the hell did you sleep naked?"I complained"get use to it"meliodas said and I looked around to see his room in a mess like last time, we begin to clean when I saw a pack of cigarettes"you didn't tell me you smoke"I said "sometimes"he replied and after cleaning we both sighed in exhausted, "let me show you something"meliodas said pulling me to the roof top,"I want to show you the colors of the city"he said glancing at me and the moment I looked into his eyes,my eyes immediately got covered with colors then I passed out. I slowly open my eyes and Meliodas was just right there, I noticed the color of his singlet was white an his pant had a very attractive color "what color is this?"I asks curious"it's lemon"he said smoking a cigarette,I looked forward and the lights of the city had different colors"this is the night view"meliodas said "out of all the night views I've saw, the night views here looked the most lonesome"he added"you're right. It is lonesome "I replied"But why in the world are you showing this to me?"I asked"because you're not trying to learn colors"he said and the colors started to decolor until it turns gray"meliodas, thank you"I said taking the cigarette from him and I clashed my lips against his..