8.

Zeldris POV.
I was seating in the cafeteria with Elizabeth and gloxinia"I've something to ask"I said getting their attention"I have a friend from music club, he's worried and wondering if he's friend... let's call that guy 'sam. He's wondering if Sam likes me...I mean, he's wondering if Sam likes him,I meant my friends "I stated"so... Who's this guy Sam anyway?, I can hack into his Facebook account. "gloxinia suggested"let's not go to that"I replied"how about this?, Get him drunk and he'll confess everything"he added and I rolled my eyes "That method only works for you"I said"I must be out of my mind asking you guys"I complained "I know a way"Elizabeth said and we both stare at her"Make him jealous"she says"why?"I asked confused "no matter how good people are at keeping it inside, jealousy always shows when they see someone approaching the person they like so, if your friend wants to know if Sam likes him, try to make Sam jealous "Elizabeth said" if we want to know if someone like us,we need to make that person jealous?"I asked"that's right. But love is not easy to prove like in dramas, it's alot more complicated than that, sometimes you need to take it slow and let time tell you"Elizabeth said and I slowly nodded.

Time passed and I was in sins university waiting for meliodas class to end, I have to make him jealous to know how he really feels for me,the class ended and I saw meliodas slowly approaching me "meliodas!,are you done with class?"I said glancing at him "Do you want to grab something to eat?"I asked and he had a suspicious looks on his face"what's wrong?, you got plans already?"I asked "No. You just asked me to eat with you. it's weird."he replied"don't think too much"I said trying to act normal so he won't discover my plan"meliodas, my dear friend"I said patting his shoulder"go out and have a drink with me tonight, please ..."I pleaded"Ok. My band is playing at commandments bar tonight. It's like a big rehearsal for the opening act for 'the seven deadly sins band' this Saturday. Meet me there , I'll play a song for you, you'll love it"he said and a smile grew on my face"ok,see you at commandments bar "I  said and ran off.

Night falls and I arrived in commandment bar earlier than meliodas, I was seating in a table with Elaine a random girl"so when a guy named meliodas walks in, I need to act like your girlfriend and make him jealous?"she said confused"that's correct, if you did great, I'll take a picture with you "i said"let's practice then"she said standing up"practice? "I say confused,she immediately Begin to massage me and rub her hands all over me"babe where should we go after this"she said and started unbuttoning my shirt, I quickly covered my body"hey!!, this is too much. Make it less obvious"I replied "do it naturally"I added"how about this "she said and wrap her arms around a guy"hi babe, do you want some snacks"she says and started feeding me while I button my shirt, I immediately noticed meliodas behind her"meliodas is here"I said to her and she turned around and screamed"Aww! he's so hot!"she screamed and started touching him like she knows him. I suddenly begin to feel a rising anger inside of me. "Little devil have you been waiting for me?"meliodas said seating next to me "Not long but I'm leaving, I've something else to do "I angry said standing up and he pulled me back into the chair"sit....sit right here"he said "I'll pay, watch me play. Wait here"he said before going on stage and Elaine ran after him"Thanks for absolutely nothing"I angry murmur,"hi guys, we've prepared a special song for you tonight, actually one of our members requested it. He even wants to sing it himself, give our guitarist a big hand, guys "a guy says and meliodas came on stage"This song... Is for someone so silly who didn't get to hear it when i played the first time "Meliodas said"this song is called 'zeldris "he continued.

♪ I will do everything ♪
♪ I will try every possible way ♪
♪ I know how it's going to be ♪
♪ it doesn't matter who you like ♪
♪ just look at me ♪
♪ That's it ♪
♪ That's all it takes to make me happy ♪
♪ I don't care who you like ♪
♪ it doesn't matter what the reality is ♪
♪ All I know is that you're the one in my heart ♪

He finish and he was walking towards me when he suddenly got crowded by fans who were hugging and kissing him,"Zeldris,does meliodas has a girlfriend?"Elaine asked"ask him yourself!"I replied annoyed"why are you upset?, Are you his boyfriend or something?"she asked [ no matter how good people are at keeping it inside, jealousy always shows when they see someone approaching the person they like ] these words immediately rang on my head.

Meliodas POV.
"Zel!!,Zel!!I called out as I saw him leaving, I sneaked through the crowds and ran after him,I saw a random guy taking photos of him who was on his way outside,I immediately walked to Zeldris and grabbed his hand"what's wrong with you? Why did you allow him to take photos of you"I exclaimed "it's none of your business, I didn't say anything when those girls handed you drinks and hugged you"Zeldris said annoyed"I didn't touch their drinks and hug anyone. Think twice of what you saw "I replied,"yeah?"he says walking away and I pulled him back,he was acting weird"Zel,what is your problem exactly?"I asked confused about why he so mad at me"let go of me"he said trying to free his hand from my grab"I won't unless you tell me"I respond "I am jealous, all right. You happy now!"he yelled and walked away.

I couldn't sleep all night because Zeldris was mad at me, It was 6: 00pm and I stood in front of star university, I was waiting for him, [ the seven deadly sins concert is about to start . I'm waiting for you at the entrance ] I texted him, students begin to come but I didn't see Zeldris, I checked the time and it was 8:00pm"meliodas, let's go. Everyone is ready"ban informed and I went on stage, hours passed and my show was over, I was on my way out when I saw Zeldris running towards me, he quickly stopped in front of me "am I late?"he asked "my show was over like 30 years ago"I replied with an angry expression on my face "I drank a little too much last night,I can't remember anything"he said "oh! I remember one thing,I was watching you play live and woke up in my room "he added and I sighed"forget it, you can still make it to the concert though, do you want to go? "I asked and he pulled me along with him"don't ask "Zeldris said and we stood among the crowd. the ark angel band were performing, Zeldris sat on a rod to get a better view on the show then he rested his hand on my shoulder so he won't fall, I wrap his hand around my neck "what are you doing?"he asked "I'm afraid you'll fall"I replied and he stared back at the show, while I glance at him. In every feelings we have, deep down He's my precious little devil.