15

I don't wake up when the alarm rings loudly.
I woke up long before it even rang.

I can't stop thinking about the scary nightmare of last night as my back hurts from standing against the hard headboard for a while. I glance at Kylian slightly moving and trying to open his eyes resisting the bright light inside the bedroom.

"Morning, sweetheart, you okey?" he finally speaks in his hoarse-but-hot morning voice smiling at me.

I try to hide my thoughtful face and put a smile on. "Morning! Yeah, why wouldn't I be alright?"

"Cass..." he senses my retention and arches one eyebrow waiting for a good, honest response.

"I...have to admit that...I might be a little affected by the whole situation from last night. I mean, both."

"Come here!" he embraces me into a tight hug and I can't help but sincerely smile this time.

"I'm sorry, it shouldn't be about me right now...It's a rough and stressing time for you and my mini situations shouldn't be putting pressure on you and-" I muffle my words but I am interrupted immediately.

"Shut up, Cass, they're not 'mini situations', they're a real struggle and it's my number one priority. Even on top of the game right now." he cuts me off.

"I feel kinda bad now if you ask me." I tell him.

"I think this is the perfect moment for 'Did I ask?' " he retores the question grinning at me.

*

"Hey, do you know where's my strapless black top? I might've forget it in your suitcase last time, and I intend to wear it tonight!" I ask Kylian reapplying sunscreen before heading out for the game tonight.

He trained with the team for 3 hours today, and then stayed for long strategy discussions with Galtier. He got back in the resort one and a half hours ago along the whole team, while me and Bruna were eating lunch on the terrace. After this morning we both chilled by the pool and had a relaxing time. I privately called Stacey and told her all the stuff, hoping to release any worse feelings related to this. I did, actually. I really miss her presence and big bear hugs. I wish she was here. I couldn't open my heart that much to Bruna or anyone else, it felt just 'unright'.

"No need to look for it!" he states leaning on the doorframe, looking at me with something behind his back.

We're getting ready early, he has to be in the locker room and I have to get into the stadium with Bruna, which really is a struggle when we both used to sit in the back seats everywhere we went. Although I heard we must be near security, they have to take us there sooner so the crowds wouldn't be a problem. If I'd be sure there won't be creeps and crazy-crazy fangirls, I would've stopped and take photos with everyone. Bummer.

"You got it?" I reply still spreading the moisturizer on my face.

"Nope, but I've got something cooler!" he says excitedly.

"What? Are you back being 15?" I laugh and turn around to see the 'surprize'.

"Take this." he fixes his eyes on me as I gasp seeing a dark blue football jersey in my size with his name on the back.

"You smartass! Narcissistic of you, but I'll proudly take it." I say while I put it on me fastly.

"How do I look?" I rest my hands on my hips and spin around happily.