16

a/n: smut incoming ⬇️

"Finally, my feet were going to melt, I sw-..." I get interrupted by Kylian's mouth against mine.

Someone's keeping their promise tonight. I can't deny that I like this mood on both of us.

His tongue swipes on my bottom lip and I'm suddenly stuck between the hard wall behind me and his body which is rubbing dangerously close to my center.

I arch my back from the sensation that keeps raising in my body and I get hotter and hotter by the seconds that feel like ages run between us.

He pins my hands above my head and I amaze myself by grinning against his lips. His free hand travels from my waist to my chest and cups one of my breasts, the material of the jersey blocking his way onto my skin. I let out a gasp, needing oxygen in my lungs. But I'm not so sure the air is my oxygen right now.

"Are you sure you want this? Because from now on there's no fucking way back." his breaths aren't regulated anymore and I feel his heart pumping so hard it could escape his chest. I am as turned on as him and I know it.

I rest my forehead on his and whisper out of breath just one damn inch over his plump red lips.

"Yes, just please..." this came out as unsteady as my legs are, almost sounding like a moan.

His mouth now finds its way on my neck, sucking and licking until I no longer resist the sensation and let out raspy breaths, gasps and moans.

"Please what, Cass?" he muffles against my collarbone, still placing sloppy kisses against my exposed skin.

I feel like simply the clothes on my body are the heaviest thing on earth right now and I can't seem to find my words.

Until I am suddenly carried to the bed, gently pressed against the mattress and my back arches from the contact.

His hands travel around my body and my jersey and jeans are somehow tossed off the bed before I could even blink, and my black bra seems to be the next.

"Calm down a little, I'm not going anywhere, it's my turn to be in charge now." I state and get up on my elbows.

He gives me a confused look and I furrow my eyebrows in response.

"What? Take off your shirt now." I say kneeling in front of him. My lips touch his again when his piece of clothing is thrown away on the floor. My hands travel desperately from his neck to his biceps and then to his abs, tracing every line and curve I could get.

"I wanna be on top for a little bit." I ask and two seconds after he's rolling us so he rests on his back patiently.

I begin going lower and lower until I unbutton his jeans and get them off, but when my hands meet the band of his boxers, I'm pulled off of him.

"Nope, that's not my plan tonight, not gonna happen like that." he whispers as I am pinned again, he being on top.

All this waiting is killing me. Get the fuck in me right now, I think, but I'm not waiting for longer as his fingers find their way and unbuckle my bra. The straps are falling off my shoulders and I lean over to a blanket to cover us.

"No, Cass, not in a trillion years I'm gonna let you do that." he pins my wrists above my head and I shiver from the sensation. Great, now I feel like I'm the girl in the TikTok fanfics.

I moan loudly as his mouth covers one of my n*pples and his free hand cups my other breast. I catch myself trying to rub my center against his lower stomach, but I end up craving for more than just that.

"I need...oh my goodness!" while his mouth works cheerfully on my chest, one finger slides into my core and my vision blurs in pleasure.
"Oh yes, that's so good" I moan and his pace increases as his mouth now sucks my cl*t, adding a second finger inside me.

When I am whimpering, threatening to come, he pulls his head away for a second and goes in with three fingers inside me now.

I can't deal with this overstimulation, and my hips roll away from his face.
Until when I suddenly get my legs on his shoulder with his free hand's help, and now everything is deeper, his skillfully motherfucking tongue, three fingers inside me and my clit being practically sucked between his plump lips.

"God, this is too much, I can't-..." when I try and pull away his head from between my thights, I am interrupted by a moan excaping my mouth.

"You know you can take it, you can do better than that" he says looking up at me and that's when I loose it all.

My left hand grips on the sheets, and my other one is covering my mouth for not being too loud.

"Get your hand away from your mouth, wanna hear you scream my name like a great girl you are, alright?" he says and my palm is now on the back of his head, signaling him to not stop his movements.

I arch my back and the pleasure can't be taken back anymore. My moans build into a crescendo and my wails of unadulterated pleasure become a disjointed cry of his name as he pulls his fingers out of my sopping core.

As I'm slowly brought back to reality, I could easily feel that he still hasn't got what he wanted, although I wasn't done myself either.

"Do your thing and find a condom, what are you waiting for?" I ask and I couldn't sound more desperate.

A mugged smile appeared on his face and he leaned on the bedside table, taking a pack of condoms out of the drawer.

"What a long night is gonna be for the two of us, Cass.." he says with a smirk on his face and I can't help but laugh at his quirky remark.

____________________________________

a/n: lol u thought i'll write all of it 😱😱😜🤭

i'm so so so sorry for my absence as school got in the way of my writing process. this story may not be ending that soon, so i hope u still remember and like me 🙏🙏🙏🙏

please leave a comment and vote as this means a lot to me (although ik this is a shorty chappy)

ilysm,

a <3