Season 1: Episode 7

Out fit up ahead

Dylan was at the stable, he had both Teddy and Misty out and tacked up. He was waiting for his childhood friend to show up.

Once a month Harley and Dylan would go on a hack. Before it was her on Misty and the brunette on Dakoda. But now it's Teddy to replace the grey stallion.

Eventually she arrived and they got on and ready. They where cantering through a grass land but at the sight of two horses and riders the brunette came to a hault.

Them riders and horses being Zoe and Raven with Pin and Elvis. Neither Harley or Misty notice so the gap between them only widened.

As thoughts of the guy he liked flooded his head he dismounted the young gelding before walking away with the reins in his shaking hands, tears threatening to spill out of his dark brown eyes.

The horse following him grunted before pushing his snout into the waist of the brunette to which he received a pet on his snout.

The duo set of back to the stable before a second horse could be heard heading their way. Dylan looked behind to see Harley on the mare.

"Hey, what happened back their?" Asked out the blonde. The brunette just looked down at his boots and the floor before lifting his head back up to face her "I saw Pin and Zoe together.."

As he said that sentence he could fill jealously fill him up and as if he was a helium balloon with to much helium, he could pop.