Season 1: Episode 9

Raven was Taken by the horse theifs. Dylan had an arm around his sisters shoulder as she had just had yet another horse stollen.

Later in the day, Zoe went over to Pins house to see both Pin and Dylan in the crate with the horse. Elvis and Misty tied up outside grazing on grass and hay.

Both males stroking the ill horse as Zoe walks in and plops herself opposite Pin. She didn't realise that the boy that was next to Pin glared at her for coming here uninvited and when she wanted.

Zoe started talking about her problems and with Raven being missing. That caused Dylans blood to bubble as she has only known the stallion for a few months and he didn't even belong to her.

Suddenly the pony that was laying down between the three stood up "someone's felling better." Said Zoe, normally Dylan would of wanted to throw up everything she spoke but he was busy having a smile on his face as the horse was now on its hoofs aswell as the big adorable smile on his boyfriends face.

The three of them went galloping back to brightfeilds, Zoe slammed open the tack room door that had people inside. Everyone looked at them as Zoe was talking.

Pin and Dylan where holding hands but no one could see considering the curly haired girl was in the way. And somehow she convinced every single one of them to tag along on finding the black stallion.

As they were all in a feild, Pin and Dylan were next to eachother talking which caused Mia and Suzie to gossip about until they all came to a hault for zoe to do a second speech.

Dylan was to be paired up with Zoe but he swapped with Jade in order to go with Pin instead of with the person he absolutely dislikes.

The two males cantered off and away from the group. As they arrived on a green grass land, Misty put her head down and started to eat the grass by her hoofs.

Dylan was to distracted by looking at his boyfriends face as he was looking around for the missing black stallion, Pin could feel the other boys eyes on him buy chose to ignore it even with butterfly's in his stomach.

The storm headed towards them faster than expected, the loud roars frightened the stallion and mare. Both Pin and Dylan made the decision on turning around and heading towards the stable.

When they arrived back at the stable they untacked both horses and put them in the stalls and awaited for the rest to return.

When Zoe and Mia returned on Major they had 2 horses that were next to the ex police horse, Firefly and Dakoda. Pin and Markus took the two stallions and put them in their stalls while Dylan followed his dad holding his injured sister, zoe and Sam.

Mia had sprained her ankle and would be unable to compete in the competition that was taking place the next day.