Season 1: Episode 10

It was the day of the show, Dylan was up early getting both himself and his horse Teddy ready for the day.

He was dressed in the organised outfit with a lead rope that was connected to the gelding. A navy blanket ontop. He leaf the horse to the horse box to load him up.

After Teddy was loaded up, Pin walked over to Dylan grabing ahold of his hands, "Good luck for today my love, I know you will do great." Dylan just smiled as Pin gave the smiling boy a peck on the cheek before walking away.

The only people that saw the interaction between the two boys was Zoe who had a look of hatred, Mia and Susie that were smiling and gossiping to one another.

Dylan got into the truck, and sat down with Marcus talking and doing what not until they arrived at the show. Dylan sprung to his feet and out the door.

Helmet on his right wrist he went to the shut doors and got ahold of the dark blue rope, taking the lead on directing the geldin out.

As teddy's hoofs made contact with the grass patch a little excited neigh came from him. Dylan let out a chuckle and pat him on his neck. He was glad that Teddy was just as excited as he himself was.

Mia walked over to Dylan that was still looking at Teddy, "Good luck Dyl. And just know for a fact I know about your first 'good luck' being from Pin" Mia spoke out with a smug smirk present on her face.

Dylan just nodded and lead Teddy over to his stall that he would be in for a few days.
He followed behind the others from Bright feilds after he settled down the gelding.

Dylan walked past when Zoe was accusing Sam about being the horse theif, this caused the brunette boy to roll his eyes and murmur about how she accused Pin and now Sam.

He just walked past and caught up with the rest. Dylan went off after Sam got her award and certificate. He goy Teddy out and tacked him up planing on going for a ride, he came across Pin on Elvis and Zoe on Major.

"Where are you two going?" Questioned Dylan, Pin looked at him with his chocolate brown eyes before awnsering "We are going to get Raven. He's still on the island-" He started till Zoe cut him off "It was Sam all along. Dylan are you coming with us? Becausewe really need to go."

Although Dylan disliked Zoe he nodded as he knew if it was just the two of them(Zoe and Pin) she would try something, and he wanted to get his sisters horse Raven back.

The three of them went cantering off to the destination that was given. When they arrived to the beach, Raven was tied up and a car was near by with three buff looking me standing infront of the car.

Pin walked of with a plan, both Zoe and Dylan stayed low by Raven. Pin distracted them by asking non stop questions. Zoe went to get Raven until the men stopped her. She hit one with a horse shoe and galloped off, both Pin and Dylan jogged other to where the three horses were stood.

Dylan hoped onto Teddy also getting ahold of Majors reins, Pin mounted Elvis before they all set off to meet Zoe. They had finally met her across a lake that Zoe and Raven had just jumped over.

Later on the four returned, Zoe came leading Raven and Pin with Elvis, Dylan now with only Teddy as Marcus took Majors reins.

As Bright Feild stables won Dylan handed the reins of Teddy to Rosie as he ran into the arena.

When they returned back to the stables, Teddy was taken out of the horse box and into his stable. He was given alot of praise and treats from the brunette rider, considering this was his first ever event the gelding did fantastic.