Hi Jay!!

Toby's P.O.V:

I woke up to Jay shaking me awake. He kept saying that I needed to get up because it's time to leave. Leave? Oh! Today's the day! I wake up. "Finally, Sleeping Ticci is awake." Jay says. He calls me Tobes, Ticci, and a few other nicknames. I don't mind. I call him Jay, Skully, Skull Boy, and ,my favorite, Jay the First.  He did that as jokes, of course. I got up and Jay opened the curtains and revealed a bright sun. Jay always called me his "ray of sunshine" and I thought it was sweet. He lived next to me for years, but then "tragedy" struck. My father was murdered, my mom burnt, Lyra killed in the car crash months before, the whole neighborhood burnt, and I went missing for a few days. I came back and Jay found me. We had known each other when he lived next to me. He was only 3 years older then me, but he really liked me.

I got up and got dressed. My tics already starting. Jay was already dressed, so he was downstairs cooking breakfast. I smelled waffles cooking. Jay and myself love waffles. We consider ourselves the world's biggest fans of waffles and the founder of the Waffle Lovers Club. We might love 'em too much, but it doesn't matter. I finish getting dressed. I had the feminine urge to wear eyeliner. I guess it's because I'm trans, but luckily I had come out to Jay and he bought me some eyeliner. So I decide to put some on. I looked fantastic. So with that, I headed downstairs to eat with my bestie, Jay.

Ok, breakfast was amazing. It was hard eating, with tics and everything, but I managed. After breakfast we packed our stuff for the trip. I was the first one finished, so I helped Jay pack his camera stuff, which was fun. We got all packed up and headed out.

~Time skip brought to you by the World's Biggest Waffles Lovers Fan Club~

It's been months and Jay seems out of it. I don't like it at all. I still go with him. After a few days of traveling we stop at a hotel. It looks empty. We go to the room. Jay's camera is still rolling. He stops it and charges it. I bought my own camera and so I put mine on. I'm glad I did. Jay goes outside and he has this weird mask on. Why does he have a mask on? Must be Skully. Skully goes outside. Slender must want him, or he's going on a mission. Slender must not want me to go yet. Jay comes back a few minutes later without his mask on his face. He opens the door again as Jay and talks to Jessica. I decide to talk to her too. After talking we decide to head to bed.

~a few hours later~

I was awoken from running. Jay was running out of the door and I get up. I see this masked man come out of Jessica's room. I didn't know who this was. I grab my phone and texted Jay.

T. Toby- Jay I'm still in the hotel room. There's a masked man in here. Help me please. I'm scared.

S. Jay- Toby, don't let him see you or hear you. He isn't a good man. Toby hide if you can. If not try to run. I'm in the car.

T. Toby- Ok, I can't run and idk if he's seen me or not. He hasn't come towards me. Gtg Jay.

Damn. It. The man noticed me. I decided to to fight if needed. I was given a command from an ever so familiar voice. "Toby~" Slender. I grabbed my hatchets, mouth guard, and goggles. I had my hoodie on already. I hit the masked man with the handle of my hatchet. I ran. I finally made it to Jay's car. He knew I was a Proxy. He knew who I was. We went on missions together when Slender let us. So he knew. We never saw the mask man leave. So we decided to sleep in the car, which became a new normal. He did just that.

~The next day~

I woke up to Jay putting everything in the car from the hotel room. That meant we were leaving. I asked him if he saw the man again. He said he didn't. Huh. "H-hey Jay. I've got a q-question. Do you k-know who that m-masked man w-was?" I hadn't taken my medicine yet this morning so my tics were a little worse. Jay noticed and gave me my pill bottles. "No, I don't. It'll be ok tho, Tobes. We've got each other. Do you remember the last few months? I don't recall any of it. It feels weird." I nodded my head yes. "Did I do, and don't worry. You didn't do anything bad or weird." Jay looked relieved. And with that, we headed to meet Tim Wright for an interview... (tbc)