Wheres Jay?!

Toby's P.O.V:

We seen Alex Kralie. He had a gun. He knew too much. Most importantly he had a gun and he knew too much. This was gonna end bad, very bad. Jay was kinda out of it. I could see that. He'd been those days more often. That only meant Skully was coming out more. Skullys nice, he cares about me a lot and I think it's sweet. We've gotten really close. Almost as close as me and jay..
Anyways back to what happened. Skully was in control or fronting the whole time. Skully asked Alex to put the gun down. Alex did not. He then pointed it at me and Skully. Alex pointed the gun at me then pulled the trigger. I was shot in my arm, I heard another shot. I wasn't shot again. Alex wasn't shot. "Jay!" I yelled out. I saw his side was shot. We then ran to a room and made sure nobody could get in. Jay then took control. He looked freaked out. "Jay, Alex s-shot you a-and me." I said tics getting worse. I sat down and tried to save Jay. I tried, that's all I can say. He died... Then something happened... I saw the Operator. Right in front of me. The weird part was, I wasn't being affected by it. That was weird. But it got weirder. He spoke to me. He spoke! He spoke without a mouth! He actually spoke! He told me his name was Slenderman and that he has been called many names. He also said for me not to worry. He said he'd take care of Jay. He said he could revive Jay and everyone else who died or will die. I asked him to revive Jay and whoever else will die and the ones who have already died. He couldn't bring Lyra back. But Jay could come back. Jay could and would come back. "I want Jay to come back, but I want Alex to pay. I want Skully to come back with Jay as well." I demanded. Slender only nodded. He then disappeared with Jay's lifeless body. I was left alone. I only had everything from Jay's pockets. I decided to sleep.

~A few hours later with a time skip brought to you by my motivation going out the window~

I woke up to the door being pounded and kicked. Then the door was broke...