Lost

I have been walking around for hours , since I escaped and it's safe to say I am lost. I am surrounded by large amounts of evergreen , but I don't care that I'm lost because for the first time in my life I felt free , I felt like I could finally find out who I am and that I was done with people controlling me. It stated to pour down but I still just stood there , staring up at the over grown trees. Obviously I have seen trees before , but this is different ,maybe it's just the adrenaline from escaping but  the view is absolutely gorgeous and I feel at home and at peace , like something just clicked inside me and now that it has it will not click back.

I am struck back into reality, when i hear a distant sound of a car coming closer , reminding me that I am on the run and that I am closer to the road than I thought I was.
I know it's stupid but I started heading closer to the sound  because once I find the road Maybe I will be closer to finding some sort of shelter and then I can try and communicate with Elle.

Before I knew it I did indeed reach the road because as I stepped forward , too my left were a set of glaring head lights.Before I could process anything , the car swerved and hit with a loud thud
..........
Into a tree.

Ok so that is another short chapter done , don't worry once the gang and tee meet the chapter will be longer , hope you have all had a great day , love you all bye.