BJA: Mistakes

"Fuck!" I shout as I mess up putting on Billie Joe's eyeliner. Billie Joe is my best friend. Along with his other friends, Mike and Tre. We are part of a band called Green Day. Billie Joe is the guitarist, Mike is the bassist, Tre plays drums and I'm the rhythm guitarist. I do sing sometimes but it's always background vocals. We have a show tonight and the signature look for green day is black and red everything. Especially the black smudge eyeliner. I'm all dressed up in my black skinny jeans that has a chain attached to it. I have my short sleeved black button up dress shirt on. Along with a blood red tie to put it all together. Can't forget my used dirty red converse. I stare into the bathroom mirror, frustrated out of my mind.

"It's alright, Y/N. Don't fucking pull your hair" Billie chuckles as he looks at me through the mirror, leaning against the bathroom wall with his arms crossed.

"It's not fucking alright, Billie! I can never get this fucking perfect" I snap and growled at Billie.

"You always do it for me.. Why can't you help me now?!"

"I've helped you out all these years, you should know how to put it on by now" Billie says casually and no hint of anger only calmness.

"I don't know how! Ugh! I just better not go.." I look down at the sink, letting go of the eyeliner and letting it fall into the porcelain sink. My frustration fades into sadness and failure.

"Hey no.. Don't say that, Y/NN"

"The band isn't the same without you.. We need you, Y/N.. I need you, Y/N" Billie admits to me.

"What?" I ask in disbelief, I turn to the dark hair boy. He's looking down at the floor and quickly looks over to me.

"Do you.. Like me?" I ask, confused of what is going on.

"I don't like you.. I love you, Y/N. You mean everything to me.. You've been my partner in crime since I first met you in middle school"

I watch him in shock, "Wow I.. I love you too Billie.. I love you more than a friend, Billie. You mean so much to me.." I admit to Billie as I walk closer to him.

We both get really close and I make the move. I quickly smash my lips to Billie's. Billie let's out a small groan and no hesitation, kissing back. Footsteps are heard walking to the bathroom.

"Hey you guys almo-" A dirty blonde man walks in but gets cut off from the view he is expose to. Me and Billie quickly parted, blushing more than before.

The dirty blonde man chuckles, "Come on love birds. We gotta roll soon"

"Thanks, Mike!" Billie shouts out as Mike walks out.

"Fine.. I guess I'll help you out then" Billie laughs and reaches for eyeliner as I smile from finally feeling his love for the first time.

Word Count: 504