ST. Jimmy:Im leaving you tonight..

"I can't take this place.."

" ****... Please.. Don't leave" I alert the girl to not leave the place she grew up at up. But secretly, I don't want her to leave me. I don't remember her name. Just her face.. Those pouty lips. Those hodded but dangerous eyes.

"I'M LEAVING IT FUCKING BEHIND, JIMMY!!" She screams. The blond girl screams as she stuffs clothes into a duffle bag.

It weird. She'll mostly refer to me as "St Jimmy or Jesus of Suburbia" Not now. Was she actually leaving me? Like relationship wise?

"Why are you leaving me?!!!?" I scream out.

"Don't you fucking yell at me now, Jimmy!"

"You didn't answer my stupid question!!"

She sighs and looks down at the floor, stopping from packing.

"B-because.. Your just.. Not the one.."

"What?"

"Jimmy.. I'm sor-"

"No! You're no fucking sorry!!!"

"Jimmy please!!!"

"You helped me!!! You taught me he how to fucking live!"

"You saved me!!" I screamed out as she breaths heavily, slightly tearing up.

"You're just a pair of tits! and a memory.." I let out shakily.

She breaths faster as she screams loudly, "I can't take this fucking town!!! I'M LEAVING YOU TONIGHT!!"

I start to cry sightly, quickly going to her and grabbing her shoulders rough.

"Ah!! Ahh!! Jimmy STOP! Y-YOURE HURTING ME! ASSHOLE!" She screams out while I slam her against her bedroom wall.

"Please don't leave me.." I shutter.

"St.Jimmy" She slightly moans out, smashing her lips to mine. She kisses me roughly, making me kissing her back.

I wrap my arms around her. The last memory of her... Whatsername...