Chapter 1

When y:n woke up and got up from her bed she remembered that today is her first day of school at hopes peak high. So she put on your best set of clothes and walked out of her house to go to the school.

While y/n's walking down the sidewalk she thinks about her special talent. Being a scientist. Now, since she's only 15 she hasn't been able to do professional scientific work, but Y/n always helps on the sidelines and shes amazing at what she does. Y/n mostly studies biology since it's the thing she loves the most, and she's been into biology since she was only 7.

Once she walks by hopes peak high, she sees all the other students walking in and so she does the same. She makes her way up the stairs and into her classroom. Once she walks in she sees tons of different people. Each one of them look very unique. She sits down in the seat she was assigned too.

A little later their new teacher Mr. Monokuma came into their room and started introducing him to the class. Mr. Monokuma was pretty short and he had split dyed hair. One half was black, other half was white. He seemed like a pretty simple teacher.

Then after he got done talking about himself he told the class that they had to be introduced by their ultimates and what they do. Y/n now felt excited to show her new classmates her special talent.

(Ok that's it for the first chapter :) lol hope you liked it, if there's any things you want me to add in the story then just comment lol. Byee)