Chapter 4

The next day when Y/N was walking into the school, she tripped on a rock and fell on the stairs. Her backpack was open and most of her things fell out and scattered across the ground.

"Shoot.." Y/N said, just as she was going to stand up someone came from behind her and started laughing. She looked up and it was the same guy with the hamsters from yesterday.

"What do you want?" Y/N said then stood up and crossed her arms. "Nothing but to see you call again." He said and Y/N rolled her eyes and started picking up her books, then the guy walked away.

"He's so stupid.." Y/N whispered to herself and then walked into the school.

That day in class Mr. Monokuma taught them more about meaningless stuff. Then the class went to lunch. Y/N hadn't really met anyone in the class yet so she decided to walk to a table with 5 girls from her class.

She recognized them all, but not their names. "Um hey, can I sit here?"

"Yeah!! Come sit next to me!" A girl said, she had long black hair and her bangs were blue and pink. She looked very punk-ish. So Y/N went to sit next to her and she looked at the people sitting at the table.

"Can we introduce ourselfs to eachother? I know the teacher introduced everyone but I kiiiinda forgot your names!" Y/N says.

"Yeah sure! I'm Ibuki Mioda! Ultimate musician!" The girl sitting next to Y/N says. "Chiaki Nanami, ultimate gamer." Says the girl next to Ibuki, "I'm Sonia Nevermind!" Says the girl sitting on the opposite side of the table. "Nevermind..?" Y/N says. "Yup, that's my last name!" Then two more girls introduce theirselfs as Mikan tsumiki and mahiru koizumi.