32) Kai and D.O (EXO) - Enemies with Benefits (Smut)

Members: Kai and D.O of EXO

Description: D.O and Kai work out their differences in the bedroom.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: The part of my brain dedicated to KaiSoo.

Disclaimer: All the expressions of hatred between Kai and D.O in this one shot are totally false and no one should believe them. They were strictly for literary purposes.

The EXO members piled into their dorm, all of them worn out from the day's activities. They had just returned from the all day shoot of their latest music video, and now all they wanted to do was spend what time they had left in the day sleeping, seeing as how it was about to get into the late hours of the night.

"I'm hungry," Sehun whined as he walked into the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator. "Aish, there's no food in this place."

"Whose fault do you think that is?" Xiumin said sarcastically to the maknae, giving him one of those looks.

"Hey, I am a growing man. I need food," Sehun said in defense of himself.

"More like a growing elephant," Kai commented slyly though he still got a glare from Sehun.

"Shut the fuck up, kkamjong," Sehun retaliated, only causing Kai to roll his eyes with a faint smirk still on his lips. "Suho hyung, you should be a good leader and take us out," he said, walking his way over to Suho.

"Why do I always have to take you guys out?" Suho asked, sounding somewhat offended.

"Because you're rich," D.O answered, earning a look from the elder. "I'm just saying."

"God, all those years of training and this is how it pays off," Suho mumbled under his breath as he headed towards the door. Sehun clapped excitedly and followed after him, the other members not far behind. "Kai and D.O, aren't you coming?" he asked as all the others put their shoes back on.

"No," the two males said simultaneously, not even realizing that they spoke at the same time.

"I prefer not to leech off of others," D.O said.

"I'd rather sleep," Kai said, causing D.O to roll his eyes.

"Of course you would," he said, purposely making his voice loud enough so that only Kai could hear.

"Alright well, we'll be back then," Suho said as he yawned a little. "Try not to kill each other while we're not here, okay?"

"Whatever," Kai said, his voice muffled down to mutter by the fabric of the couch.

"I'm not making any promises," D.O said. Suho sighed in slight annoyance and shook his head before following the rest of the members out the door, shutting it behind him afterward.

There was no exaggeration in the last words Suho spoke to the two males, and he sincerely hoped they didn't kill each other. Everything the fans thought about their relationship was a complete and utter lie. While EXO-Ls all over the world were shipping KaiSoo, the two people in the supposively "sailing ship" were busy hating each other.