four

My eyes opened slowly as I sat up. I yawned and crawled out of bed. I moved my black hair out of my face and walked downstairs. I saw Renesmee there with someone else.

Ah, the mate.

Wait a second.

"Are you a wolf?" I asked abruptly. His eyes widened as he saw me, and grinned.

"So, you are as smart as Ness said. How'd you figure it out?"

I cocked my head to the side.

"You keep your hair short but I saw a picture on Ness' phone of you with you with long hair and no wolf tattoo, which means that you had to cut it and you got a tattoo around the same time. You probably cut your hair because your wolf would have long hair if you didn't. Wolves run in packs, so the tattoo is a pack tattoo. There are others and they have the same tattoo. But, wolves don't have mates. Well, they do, but I'm guessing it's like when a baby hatches and imprints on its mother. Ah! Imprinting! You have an imprint, which is Renesmee!"

His jaw dropped and Renesmee laughed, "I told you so!" She looked at me, "Jake said you wouldn't be able to figure out about him, but I said you would."

He grinned, "So, your name's Moon?" I nodded, "I think so."

"You think?" He asked. I shrugged, "I was dumped in front of a hospital and now I have amnesia." He frowned, "Huh. Sorry about that."

I shrugged, "What's your name?"

He was going to say it, but Renesmee shook her head. "Watch," She said, pointing to me. At this point, the Cullens were also watching.

"Well, Jake is a nickname for Jacob, but it could also be your name. Unfortunately, you look more like a Jacob than someone who's name is just Jake."

Ness nodded, "And his last name?"

I narrowed my eyes.

"Ness, she's not going to just know my last name," He said. Emmett grinned, "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

Jacob. Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.

"Gimme a minute," I said while sitting on the couch. Emmett sat next to Ness, "Oh, I'm entertained. I have all the time in the world to watch this."

"Forks. Packs. Packs have Alphas. You could be Alpha, but you're not. Alpha's are determined by birth. You would need a specific last name and heritage. You shifted when the Cullens came. You've probably only been a wolf for what, 5, 6 years? They've been here for that long. They probably come back every so often, but they had to skip a generation. Your grandfather was an alpha, but you aren't. You didn't shift first, because in the picture others had tattoos and short hair before you did. The second in command to your grandfather is the alpha now because you most likely didn't want to be the Alpha, and since he shifted before you, he's alpha. But, that isn't very helpful in finding to your last name."

He looked amazed. "Oh, don't stop now!" Emmett said.

"J-A-C-O-B, 5 letters. You must be around 20 by now, so calculating when your grandfather was alive, and the last names used in this area, it was somewhat common to use the same letters in the first name as the last name. So, 5 letters, Forks, Washington, older..."

My eyes darted around the room before landing on his tattoo.

"B. B, b, b, b, b..."

"Almost..." Emmett said.

"Jacob Baker, no, not strong enough. Jacob Brown..."

I grinned.

Black