chapter 1

Jonny POV

I woke up in my bed with my CPAP machine inside my nose and Sid on my chest. I then had a thought. I was bored of being a trader and stock market. I needed an adventure, to become a rockstar. I then explained that to my wife and Sid.
"Im tired of being a dumb trader and doing math. Im not even a cool trader like Trader Joe. I want to quit my job immediately and become rockstar"
My wife said "Well then we will lose our house because you'll go on all the drugs like all the other rockstars and waste the money on that. Try naming one rockstar not on drugs"
"Jerry Garcia and John Mayer" I said smiling at the thought of them
"Jerry Garcia famously used drugs and John Mayer smoked weed with Andy Cohen and George RR Martin"
" Jerry Garcia can't use drugs if he is dead. Also Andy Cohen told the story about smoking weed and Bravo lies a lot "
Then I went to walk Sid.

Sid took me to the beach. He is a stinker that dog. Then he started investigating a small boat by the lake. A thought popped into my head. I could sail accros to LA and become a rockstar like Jerry Garcia. I stole the boat and then me and Sid were of.

John Mayer POV

I was on the LA beach coast preforming a dead and co concert. I had on my 50$ black t shirt and jeans. I had seen Taylor Swift in the crowd earlier. I know Taylor because I used to date her. She wrote a song about me which I got mad at when she released it. Then the one she dropped on Jake Gyllenhaal was worse so I forgave her.

Bob decided to take a set break. I know Bob because he plays the guitar in Dead and Co. Bob then approached me.
"Hey John," he said swinging his loose jaw "do you want 20,000 mg of albino mushrooms in a tea mixed with red bull"
"No thank you Bob. I went to D.A.R.E training"
"Well are you sure?
and then i fell off the stage. Bob starts chasing me fast and I jump into the ocean and start swimming away from Bob.