Scp 105 sfw Alphabet

Hihi! I'm back again. I was kinda unsure of what to write next and iris ended up popping in my head. And i thought maybe a sfw alphabet? Sooooo here it is :"D
Reader is GN (gender-neutral)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

In my opinion of her personality I'd say she's a pretty affectionate girl, once she returned from missions with omega-7 she straight up looks for you to give you a big hug and a nice lil smooch and tell you how much she loves you.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

She would be a very caring and protective friend, you both would also pull pranks on ecah other watch movies and such and just have some goofy talk when you both get the chance

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Oh yes she'd definitely like to cuddle it calms her after all the missions she had to go to, she would just wrap you both in a little blanket as she holds you close and nuzzles into your neck ad your head lays on hers.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Probably she would wanna live with you, she doesn't like the foundation THAT much and would rather live with you outside. She can cook a little like stuff like pancakes and such and she's good at cleaning. I can see you both switching.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

She would most likely do it as calmly as possible and where it's just you two, i can kinda see her getting too stressed with omega-7 and all the death's she'll see to the point where she just needs to be alone but she doesn't wanna hurt you. Probably would shed a tear or more.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

She doesn't have marriage in her head much, she thought about it once but the thoughts of something bad happening in the foundation keeps crossing her mind. Might take 1-3 years.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

She's very gentle and will be as gentle as possible, physically she gives you soft but warm hugs and when holding hands it's always gentle. And emotionally she's mostly calm with you but can have a few anger times slip but she doesn't lash out at you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Again yes she loves hugs and will ALWAYS give you one big one a day and make it very affectionate for you both. Her hugs are long soft and gentle. It's sometimes hard to pull away because she just doesn't wanna let go.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Probably the first day you guys started dating. She really really loves you and she knows that and doesn't mind saying it to you, you mean the world to her.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

She's not an overly jealous person but if you're with your friends for a long time and she's been standing next to you she'll slowly get closer to you and wrap her arms around your waist and lean her head against your shoulder and just say "mine"

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Her kisses are very smooth and long, sometimes even french kissed you. She mostly kisses you on your lips because it's her favorite part on you but also goes for your neck and the back of your hand. She likes being kissed on the lips back and her forehead.