Dr Kondraki NSFW alphabet

Lil itddy birty req made by Zodiacsigndude w ur smelly lil grippers 👹😡🥰😂😭🤣💅💥🏵️
U can fight me on this but konny bebeh gives me dilf vibes. Fight me also this might be a bit inaccurate but man it's 23:00 rn while making this.

A(aftercare)
W aftercare mamas n papas, he will be at the bathroom making u a nice bubble bath and preparing you food and a nice drink or pop a whine.

B(favourite body part)
Breasts. He likes groping them, squeezing, licking etc. If ur a man he likes to just gently rub it with gentle care but goes feral if u have boobas. (Also doesn't care the size of em)

C(Cum)
Inside you or not at all is his memo. No matter wich hole he just wants it inside you and wants to be the only one that'll stuff you

D(dirty secret)
He sneaks some pictures of you during sexy time to just cherish your body and jerk off when you're not around and can't help him out

E(Experience)
He's pretty experienced, if you're inexperienced he'll gladly teach you gently but after a while he'll become rougher and rougher. If u don't wanna go rough he'll respect it.

F(Favourite position)
Doggystyle and anything where ur face is covered but sometimes he loves it when you're facing him but also fully seeing what he's doing to your hole.

G(Goofy)
Pretty serious when it comes to sex, he wants to make it very intimate and intense whenever you guys are at it.

H(Hair)
Kinda puffy and goes all the way to his belly button, it's not scratchy at all and more fuzzy and fluff. Does love when you're shaved but doesn't care if u don't

I(intimacy)
Very very intimate, romantic, and intense. Dislikes vanilla and wants to make it as intimate as possible.

J(jack off)
Again like i said, when you're not around and can't help him out he will do it. Otherwise he'll go hunting for a nearest bathroom or straight to ur bed.

K(kinks)
Daddy kink, size kink, bulges, BDSM.
Doesn't care what ur kinks are (unless weird like foot fetish) and is willing to try them out.

L(Location)
Always somewhere where noone can see y'all but if he is feeling risky he'll do it in public but will cover ur mouth so ur moans won't be heard too loudly

M(motivation)
Kisses on his neck and you wearing something more revealing and he will go feral for you, and ravage you all night long.

N(No/won't do)
He will never hurt you and he will not degrade you to an extreme level as he cares for you a LOT. And he will never do something to you what you dont want or didn't ask for. (Bc say it w me cinnamons. CONSENT 👏 IS 👏 SEXY 👏)

O(oral)
He is a chad oral enjoyer both giving and receiving, will eat you out for hours while you're sucking his cock and choking on it.

P(Pace)
He loves going fast so he can see you struggling to even holding back your moans and can't even grap onto something. He loves making you shake.

Q(Quicky)
He loves randomly getting you and fucking you like crazy and leaving you to struggle with your work afterwards. Or he'll be an angel and take care of you.

R(Risk)
He likes trying new things out as long as you're both fine with it by 100% or else it wouldn't happen.

S(Stamina)
He can go for like 3 rounds and he likes daily, but prefers every 2-3 days. If you guys haven't done it in a while he'll be railing you till round 5 done even if he's shaking.

T(toys)
He has some toys like like a vibrator and a dildo. But if you were to ask him about trying a new toy/getting a new toy hell probably agree.

U(unfair)
Likes teasing you but also likes getting straight to the point. Will hold a grudge on you though if you're the one teasing him in return.

V(volume)
Pretty neutral but will be a moaning mess if he's feeling a bit submissive and you're going rough as fuck on him.

X(x-ray)
10 inches with pretty good veins and would probably make a bulge when it's inside you, perhaps a knot too. Up to you.

Y(yearning)
Id say average ngl but when in the mood it's a whole ass Marathon bro get ready ur holes are done for.

Z(Zzz)
Will stay awake for you and take care of you and once you fall asleep. He might join you or do quick night work taking care of important files.

AUTHORS NOTE

HELP I NEEDED LIKE HALF AN HOUR ONLY-
Also yall can still ask for requests btw. No matter if you've done multiple reqs, it helps me stay active. Anyhow. Have a nice day u gremlin. 👏