Scp 076 NSFW alphabet (REQUEST)

Like the title says. It contains heavy nsfw and yeahhhhh... Ok. I try my best hueheheheheueuheheu
Request made by bwalker0399 i was planning on doing that soon actually so thx for the req.

A(aftercare)

Honestly I'd say he is average on aftercare but also good. He'll check on you if you're not badly injured and haven't passed out or anything. He'll get you some blankets and let you sleep on his chest.

B(favourite body part)

He doesn't really have a favorite but if he'd have to choose it's your stomach, he likes cumming on it and sleeping on it. He doesn't care if youre skinny, chubby, muscular etc. You're gorgeous and hot to him.

C(Cum)

Again he likes cummin on your stomach, in your mouth or anywhere inside you. But if you don't like having cum in your mouth or pussy (if you have one) he accepts that fact and won't do it there.

D(dirty secret)

When he is in his box he actually tries to experiment a bit on himself even though he wouldn't like to admit it, he enjoys getting fucked too. He can be a switch imo.

E(Experience)

At first he had like 0 experience bc he wasn't into sex but after you came things changed after you experimented with him and tried new things now he's a changed man.

F(Favourite position)

He has no specific favourite in this either and mostly goes along with what you ask him for. But he really likes picking you up and fuck you to oblivion

G(Goofy)

He's pretty serious about making you both feel good but mostly you, but if you crack a joke or two he can't help but chuckle at it.

H(Hair)

He has some hair yeah, it's kinda fluffy though and it reaches to his belly button a bit. It's not uncomfortable either.
He doesn't mind if you're hairy or not, even if you have a bit he doesn't care.

I(intimacy)

It's mostly rough and loving at the same time. If you ask him to be gentle he'll gladly do it but sometimes cant control himself and just pounds you to dust

J(jack off)

He does it more often than you think, he feels pretty good when he does it but can be a moaning mess if you do it while kissing his neck or french kissing.

K(kinks)

Bdsm, breeding, daddy/mommy kink (again can be a switch.), Degrading (if ur ok with it. U can also degrade him.)

L(Location)

Mostly where you both are alone but also doesn't mind open spaces as long as you won't get interrupted.

M(motivation)

Honestly i kinda think if u were wearing something more revealing he'd go nuts for you, or kiss and touch him on his hips or waist he's onto you. You can try to dominate him in some ways and he'll be on board aswell.

N(No/won't do)

He'll never break any of your bones, he won't torture you, won't cut you or choke you too badly. He's a strong man so he's scared he'll accidentally almost kill you.

O(oral)

He loves when you give head to him but also absolutely loves it when he gets to taste you. You can even sit on his face and he'll eat you out like a starved man or gladly would choke on your cock.

P(Pace)

Mostly goes as fast as you like him to but personally he loves rough fast and hard but is also good at slow and sensual.

Q(Quicky)

It's pretty damn usual that he just comes behind you and wrappes his arms around you while his hips and front are rubbing against you wanting to fuck you. And if he's feeling submissive he'll just be at your side while your doing something and just sit on your lap nibbling at your neck. (That is if u can handle him)

R(Risk)

Always open to try new things with you wether it be your kinks or some toys or location etc. But he'll always ask firstly.

S(Stamina)

He can hold onto for hours and even go for the full night no matter if he's sub or dom. Lasts for like 9-10 rounds and like some hours later wants to fuck again. (Wheelchair is on me reader)

T(toys)

When he's dom he likes using ropes on you, a whip to spank you (or something less hurtful) blindfolds and something to prevent you from speaking.

When hes sub he loves it when you shove a dildo in his ass fucking him hardly and a vibrator attached to his cock while he's eating you out.

U(unfair)

He likes to tease you but becomes more horny once you tease him back and will either ride your cock for a long while or fuck you until you're shaking.

V(volume)

He cannot keep quiet, if you're fucking him with your cock or a dildo he will cry out your name and moan very loud and sloppy. But otherwise still lets out grunts and moans

X(x-ray)

Like 14 inches (sorry lmfao) so also depending on your height u might even see a average bulge forming. It was a good amount of veins and pretty damn thick and maybe even a knot.

Y(yearning)

He loves it when you guys have it daily or like 3 times a day or even more. Goes for solid 3-6 rounds each time or more if you'd wish (if u didn't pass out)

Z(Zzz)

He'll stay awake even if you fall asleep to rub your back or stroke your hair, staye on guard and makes sure you feel loved.

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope yall enjoyed my nsfw alphabet of able :D if you don't think any of this will fit him it's okay! You can use your own imagination if u see it differently.