chapter-6

ASYANA POV:
My mind slowly tried to register the fact that there is actually a person named Gregory and not a fragment of my imagination.
Or as ridiculous as ever I have a person only I can talk to. She is sya, my soul as she says it. Scratch that my half soul. She said a bunch of things about my people and their lifestyle etc. So she also told me about mianov. It means husband in sarmian. (That's my people's language). My mianov's name is Gregory. Well that's what she told me. But even without knowing the person I felt a bond with him. I felt like we visited each other through dreams. But in dreams he seemed to be lonely. I try to tell him that I will always be there for him, but it feels like he has a heavy weight of something that acts as a barrier between us. Even though I couldn't see his face I know him like the back of my hand.
Sigh....
After what felt like hours I finally decided to open my eyes. Oh my.
Sitting opposite to me was probably the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. Dark black straight hair, perfectly sculpted rose-ish lips, god chiseled face, and the body of Greek god. OK that was the cheesiest explanation I have ever given.

I'm totally deranged because I was just thinking about my mianov, and next minute I'm drooling over another guy. Oh my I'm such a bad girl. Maybe that is also due to the fall?

Wait a minute.
He is the guy who told me his name is Gregory.

Its time.

To call.

My sya.

Sya babe, you there? I asked.
Yep I'm right here. She replied.
I wanted to ....ask u....something. I said shyly.
I know what you wanna know. She said in a boring tone.
Oh really then let's hear it. I said pissed.
Yep he is our mianov. She said With excitement lacing her voice.
Oh noooooo.....

What you do not want our mianov. She asked with an annoyed tone.

Oh please I don't need another ass to save, I already have enough in my plate. I said with same annoyances.

Hey he might be of much help. She insisted.

As long as he is out of my way he can be anything he wants to be. I said wanting to finish the conversation.
...
Once that is confirmed I went and woke him up. Its time for revenge. I smiled to myself
"HELLOOOOO wake up, time to go"
I screamed into his ears.

With a sound of annoyance he opened his eyes.....
Oh my my .....
His eyes were two darkest copper sulphate blue color I have ever seen.

OK snap out asyana, I scolded myself.
"Mr. ......" I said just to show him I don't care. And he caught the bait. Ha

" Gregory Saraven" he said with a smile. And the next thing in my mind was you can guess it (Asyana Saraven)

oh I caught that. A voice similar to his inside my head.

"Oh shit you are telepathic" I screamed.

" oh god, fine I know who you are and you knew it so big deal let's just get out of here" I said after being busted.

He replied to me with a smile and showing his shackled hand " sorry I'm kinda stuck here"

"Oh you think its gonna stop me" I said moving closer to him.
He asked puzzled "what can you do?".
" oh you have no idea" I said and made the iron to become formless.
As usual it formed a puddle on the floor. He looked completely shocked. I told him" hey we need to go" and dragged him out of my personal prison and into the forest. Who knew that after that my life was just beginning to go to actual hell.

......
My note:
I'm going to start updating on Monday from next Monday so enjoy .

$ Just smile whenever you feel angry and you will see a difference in your body, mind, friends, family and your self.$