chapter-10

QUEEN's POV:

How is it possible?
I killed the only possible heir to the throne but this fountain is starting to flow again indicating that the godess have indeed selected a new Queen.

How can it happen?
Did the godess choose from a different family this time due to the death of the heir?

I wish C would solve this soon....

....
Asyana's POV:
After all that hot kiss and the talk that made me blush we finally slept.

Next morning we started to walk to the spot that Gregon told us where the veil was.

It was a rather long walk and tiering.
Trust me , I have nice stamina but still I was damn tired when we reached there.

When we finally reached there Gregon told us that we have to wait until he comes back cause he has to make sure that nobody spot's us.

So we sat there till Gregon came.
While sitting simply Gregory asked me" are you really happy about us?"

I said " if you keep having doubts about this how do you think I feel when I had no idea who I was....or am?" I said a little angry.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that it's just that I still find it a little hard to believe that you are still alive and I want to make sure that you don't hate me and leave me, that's all" he said slightly sad and rather panicked.

I really want to ease his mind but we have other things in our plate like we getting killed so I kept my mouth shut.

After a few minutes Gregon came back and asked us to follow him.
So we went inside the so called veil.

If so far I still had my doubts I am sure that the were telling me the truth.

I was completely baffled out of my mind by the place I am standing right now.

If before crossing the veil was heaven on earth then this place is definitely heaven on the seventh heaven.

We were standing on the place I would call a fairy tale if I believe in it.

It looked like we were standing in Switzerland combined with tropical island.

Not more not less just perfectly exortic.

The sun was shining just perfectly and all the trees and plants were i in full bloom with lite dusting of snow.

The sky was a perfect shade of light blue while the grass was a perfectly drenched in dew drops and the snow that just coat's the top was a pristine white.

If I were an artist I would never be able to get everything in this scenery perfectly.
Why me even the great Picasso should have trouble getting this right.

Awe struck by the sight before me I missed the fact that Gregory was watching me intently.

After a few minutes Gregon hinted us that it isn't good to stand here for long so we decided to move forward.

After walking a while we came across a house where a young woman was standing and waveing feverishly at us.

I wonder who that is and why is she waveing at us like she knew us.

" That is Gregon's bevith karma " said Gregory interrupting my thoughts.

I sighed softly

I should really stop wondering about things

Gregon introduced us to karma
" karma this is my youngest brother Gregory and his ......"
" bevith Alya " completed Gregory.

Karma's eyes widened with surprise.
" nice to meet you guys finally.
I'm just overall happy that you came to visit us"

If she was doubtful about us she did a good job of not showing it
I thought to myself.

She is a really good chatter and I immediately knew we were going to be good friends.
As I came to that conclusion she called me.
" Alya come lets make something to eat and leave them to their boring men stuff " I liked this woman.

" we don't do boring stuff we actually do fun stuff like looking at cars for instance "said Gregon.

That picked up my attention.

" what model cars if you have? "
I asked.
" we have a regenard 346" he said and I blinked.
" that would be a Audi A3 on earth "

" cool " I said and started all my babble about the mechanics of that sexy car.

After a moment I realized that only I was talking, the rest were looking at me like I'm a devil.

So I asked " what "

"You know about cars? " asked Gregon

I was about to answer but was stopped by the door bell.

I wonder who is it?

I should really really stop wondering cause every time I wonder all goes apeshit crazy

Karma went to open it and screamed.