Chapter 12 - Nicolas Flamel

X- What on the name of Merlín are you doing here?! What you've done to that poor creature in Bhutan was unacceptable Grindelwald! And.... A-Albus what are you doing by his side?! Explain yourselves!

I didn't expect for him to be this frightened. Gellert had a serious look in his face and he was immobile showing Nicolas that he wasn't going to mean any harm. But no matter what Gellert or I did, Nicolas had to understand the reason of our visit! His help was crucial...

Albus- Woa Nicolas! Wait! Wait... please listen to me... the pendant of our blood pact broke! You know what I'm talking about please Nicolas.... Gellert and I are searching for ingredients to make a potion and repare the blood pact! Nicolas please... we need you... and so does Ariana...

I knew Nicolas knew about Ari's condition and that could be shown as he turned his face of fear into a face of concern making me understand that he knew the gravity of the situation. I was glad that Gellert remained calm, he can be very dangerous when he is being threatened... especially in this situation. The events a few years ago, here in Paris can prove it, there was murder, a massive murder. Then I heard Gellert mumbling... "I hate Paris"
I was like... "what the fuck..?" but my thoughts were taken away from me when I heard Nicolas start to talk again.

Nicolas- The blood pact broke...!? Say no more Albus... follow me. *we start following Nicolas* How is Ariana, is she stable?

Gellert: Albus... he know Ariana? He knows about her condition..?

Nicolas: Well of course I do Grindelwald! I have taken care of her múltiple times, and when Albus told me about her birth I made a huge investigation about it, I actually wrote a book or two.

Gellert- *surprised* Wow... thank you... I guess *looks at Albus who has his head down*... I... must ask you something Mr. Flamel... did you write... *takes out the book we had seen at Hogwarts* a book like this one?

Nicolas took the book with his hand shaking, probably because of Gellert's presence, and while looking at the cover of the book, Nick made a confused face.

Nicolas- I did indeed... How did you find it?! I had lost it half a decade ago...

Albus- It was at Hogwarts... at the library.

Nicolas- Well... you've been lucky to find it. *smiles nervously* ~I wonder why was it there... never mind I've got more important things to attend now! I must give Albus and... Grindelwald what they need~ Follow me...

I smiled and thanked Nicolas with a heart full "thank you". Gellert and I stood up, I could see Gellert's curious eyes gathering around the room. Then Nicolas stopped walking and so did we. We were looking at a small cupboard... Nicolas brought his ancient wand out and flicked it...
When that cupboard was open Gellert's eyes light up with the sight of the one and only philosopher's stone...

I knew Gellert didn't seek for immortality, in fact he really didn't give a fuck about death... ~since when do I swear so much? Probably Gellert's presence...~ We saw Nicolas flick his wand again and a little galactic coloured liquid started to drip down the stone into a small glass flask which Nicolas held between his fingers. We made sure that only 5 drops of liquid dropped in the flask, just like it was written in the book. Then once the fifth drop entered the flask, the stone stopped dripping essence.

Nicolas then told us to wait there while he made sure that the essence of the stone we had obtained was fit for using. We nodded while we saw Nicolas disappear in the distance of the house. There was silence again but this time Gellert broke it...

Gellert- Albus.

Albus- *looks at Gellert* Yes?

Gellert- I was just wondering... do you have any idea of how could Nicolas' book end up in Hogwarts..?