Chapter 3

As soon as Aku opened her eyes she felt like her head was about to burst. "Putro, you are awake!" she heard an unfamiliar voice saying. Her blurry vision slowly started to become clear, she saw she was in a tent, a large one too. "Where..Where am I?" She said, she noticed how her voice sounded weak.

"Bharata, Devi is awake" Nakul came running towards his brothers, as soon as he heard the news. He was ordered by guru maa to bring Sahadeva and arjun as they were the ines that found he, she might feel comforted to know that those two were around. Looking at each other, the four quickly rushed towards the tent.

"Here, Putri drink water" Gurumaa said as she helped Aku to drink water while putting cushions to keep her up. "Maam, where am I?" Aku asked with a scratchy voice, "Putri, what are you sayi-" before kripi was able to finish her sentence, the pandavas arrived. "Gurumaa, you called us?" Yudhisthir was the first one who said something, "gurumaa?! What the hell, are you talking about?" Aku said with wide eyes, staring at the man who was speaking pure Sanskrit. Yes, she had learned Sanskrit when she was in class 7, but she has forgotten everything. She was always really bad at Hindi and sankrit. "Devi, are you okay?" yudhishthir asked the woman in front of him, who just started speaking an language unknown to them all. "Putra, I suspect that she is not from aryavartha, she has been speaking this strange language, I know every language in aryavartha, but this doesn't seem to be one of them" Kripi said with a confused and worried look on her face. "Look, aunty, I don't know what you all are talking about! Infact I don't wanna know what you lot are talking about! Just...Just tell me where I am!" Aku said, being frustrated with not understanding what they were all talking about.

Aku grabbed her head as a splitting headache came, 'right...I was going to meet rishu, and that man attacked me, oh god, OH GOD, OH GODDDD!!'

"Umm, Sthan?" Aku asked in a small voice, Pandavas and kripi were surprised and delighted that she had finally said something that they understand. "Devi, you are near Hastinapur" Bheem was the one that replied. 'Hastinapur!? What in the name of god' Aku thought. She had half the mind to ask them what yug it was, but she quickly kicked that thought away because if she did that, it would seem extremely weird. So, she quickly summed up all her courage and all her knowledge of Sanskrit and said "Who are you?" (the pronounciation was butchered) .