2. explainations

she ran towards her son standing near the gate. ten years felt like an eternity. she pulled shinchan to her embrace while silent tears fell down from her eyes. he hugged her back.

"I'm back mom, why are you crying?" misae felt the change in him. he was taller, muscular, his hair longer than before, and voice even deeper than hiroshi's. his sharp jawline could cut wood. from every angle, he was an architectural masterpiece. afterall, he's a supermodel.

shinchan stared at her eyes with a confused look. misae understood him, "you always say welcome back mom. why aren't you saying it right now?"

shinchan exhaled deeply. "first time a mom doesn't want her son to be normal."

"this is so not normal from you."

they both chuckled and stayed hugging for a while. that was when hiroshi and himawari came back as he went to pick up his daughter from her classes.

himawari's eyes widened. she realised she's been crying now. Hiroshi didn't waste a second to speed up his pace and hug shinchan tightly.

"let's get in the house."

______

misae didn't missed out on any of shinchan's favourite food items to feed him the night. shinchan however, found it hard to eat everything as he had to maintain a strict diet now that he is revealed on camera. misae was a bit unhappy on this but all summed up, she was feeling very proud and overjoyed.

himawari didn't speak much and kept smiling all the time. wow, this idiot really grew to be a beautiful girl. of course she got my good looking genes. shinchan thought.

after dinner, they all happily went to bed. shinchan went to his room, which was used by musae sometimes, and was also used as hiroshi's personal office, also worked as a store room upstairs.

since musae left for finding a job, the room was vacant and was given to teenager shinchan, while little himawari slept with her parents.

shinchan entered the room and scanned it. mom always cleans it daily.
it was obvious. there were some fresh, big petal Lily flowers on a vase. it indicates missing someone strongly.

also, there were other flowers but were dried up. they were pasted on the walls with paper crafts made by his sister, giving the room a floral aesthetic touch. the scent of the room pleased his nose.

he had his futon on the floor and laid on it and stared to the ceiling. the moon and stars glow in the night stickers were still there. he pasted them to boast to his friends that he gets the night sky view while on bed. kazama however, found this stupid, so shinchan-ish.

there was a light knock at the door. he got up from bed and opened it, revealing himawari in her pajama with her futon and pillow on her hands.

"what's it?" shinchan asked, his voice deeper than it could ever be. tiredness was obviously expressed in that.

"I wanna sleep with you."

"aren't you tired of me? you were seeing me and sleeping with me from the day you were born. why especially now?" shinchan blankly asked.

himawari looked down and said, "you took away ten years of us sleeping, fighting and playing together. what about that?"

shinchan's face curved into a sad smile. no one can measure at this point, how much these siblings missed each other. "come lay down, let's sleep." He gestured. himawari's face lit up for once. maybe things have changed between this bickering duo.

he stared at his sister laying next to him.
"did you shower?" he asked.

"yes, why?"

"you still smell like shit."

"because I am lying next to a shit."

uhm... maybe nothing's changed.

___ the next morning ___

shinchan and himawari went downstairs after waking up late. it was not a working day for hiroshi. it was already lunch time and misae was handling the food. by seeing the younger ones walk into the kitchen and sitting on the dining table, she gave Hiroshi a light pat with her elbow.

he raised an eyebrow on her, confused.

"harry, please ask him."

shinchan's eyes narrowed while Hiroshi cleared his throat. Himawari sighed. she knew what he's gonna ask.

"so... so you mind telling why you ran away? I don't think your mom's words are that effective." hiroshi exhaled, eyeing a silent misae who started serving them.

"well, partially it was because of her scolding, but more of a passion maybe. with her talking about studies and all, I didn't feel like I could ever achieve my dream of being a model." he nibbled down the ricecakes while speaking. the other three nodded.

"and where did you go after that?" misae asked.

a turn of events. 10 years ago...

"shinchan? you at this hour? are you alone?" musae, shinchan's aunt, misae's younger sister asked.

"why? can't I come here alone?"

"uh... not like that,  get inside, it's getting cold."

he went inside the tiny rented house of musae aunt. he had to walk sometime and then catch a bus to reach here. he knew he'll be a burden for his aunt now. he took all of his pocket money and came here. staying at home won't be right.

he explained what all happened in his house to his aunt.

"and you expect me to help you? child, I don't even know how I'm not on the verge of poverty. I'm still jobless and is just practising under a company."

"I'm sorry aunt, it's hard for you, now that I'm also here," he started. musae's heart melted with how shinchan suddenly became so polite and not his playful side. he continued, "actually there is another thing too. the reason I came here is, now that you're training under a modelling photographer, do you mind taking me there? I do dream of being a supermodel."

he stood up and showed some poses. being a passionate photographer, musae grabbed her camera and clicked him. the results were not bad.

"I think maybe you can get trained for this in my company. I'll ask them tomorrow. some ramen is kept on that cupboard. make some for you and go to bed. I think we can share my big blanket."

she kept her camera away, and the last thing she saw that night was his eyes, glittering with passion and dreams. she understood him in this case, more than anyone could.

____

"and I started training under her company. I'm sorry to worry you all. I had told aunt to not tell her I'm here. I wanted to come back to mom in my best way. and I think I succeeded." he finished his backstory and went to wash his dishes.

his parents were just speechless. misae just kissed on his forehead. he smiled.

"I think, I should visit my friends. it's been so long." he said.

as he moved to the door, himawari came tiptoeing hehind him and whispered, "one of you 'friends' used to regularly visit here hoping you'd come back soon."

shinchan's face flushed pink. he knew exactly whom was she talking about. shinchan missed his blue haired boy, his boasting and mostly, everything about him. shinchan ran outside after thanking himawari with his eyes. he hurried, hoping he'd meet kazama soon.

~~~~
that's it for today bbs. I'm sorry, school has been draining me a lot and finally I got some time to update due to sudden holidays as its raining here.

I'm all fine and you guys should also take care! we'll meet soon, bye bye !! 🌷💖💌❤️‍🩹