What we could gain

- Elementary School, entrance -
(Hikaru's POV)
{Hikaru, mizuki, ena}

"Mommy I don't wanna go." I was holding onto Ena's skirt with my face in the cloth.

"Hikaru.. you have to go! You'll have a great time, and you'll make new friends."

"Nooo! I don't want to! Mama tell mommy I shouldn't go to school."

"Hikaru, Ena has a point. You need your brain to grown big with knowledge!"

"B-but I don't wanna grow big with knowledge! I wanna stay with you!"

"How about this, you go to school for the whole day and then me and mommy will buy you ice cream, how dose that sound?"

"Fine.." I sniffed and wiped my nose with my sleeve.

"Great! Let's go sign you in. We can stay with you for a little bit but we have to get to work."

"Can I write my name on the sign in sheet?"

"Sure baby."

Mommy helped me write 'Hikaru Kadomi' on the sheet, mommy gave me a kiss and I smiled.

"By Hikaru!!" They both called I waved and quietly walked into the room.

{Hikaru, Saruko, teacher}

"Everyone welcome Hikaru Kadomi into our class, everyone be nice to him. Go sit over there dear."

I stood next to the teacher shyly and went to go sit at one of the circular tables.

"Hi! I'm Saruko yorou, why do you have two mommies?"

"Because, I just do."

"I think it's cool. I wish I had two mommies!"

"Yea, it's great."

Me and Saruko talked for a little bit, she was nice to me and I wanted to be her friend.

- 4 hours later

"RAWRR!" Me and Saruko were playing together, we were playing dinosaurs on the carpet.

"I'm gonna getchu Hikaru!"

"NUH-UH!" We were having a great time untill this random kid came up to us.

{Hikaru, Saruko, girl}

"Why are you playing with dinosaurs? Those are boys toys."

"No their not!"

"Yea, leave us alone."

"Wouldn't you rather play dolls with me Saruko?"

"No, I wanna play with Hikaru. Go away."

"No your not! I'm playing with you, Saruko come on."

The girl grabbed Saruko's arm started to pull her to the dollhouse.

"Saruko..?"

"Let go of me!"

"No, I want you to play dolls with me! All my friends aren't here today. If you say no then.. then uh- I'll beat you up!"

"I don't wanna go with you! I wanna play with Hikaru."

"Fine, I'll just have to beat you then!"

"I- it's okay! Saruko go with her, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Ugh fine. Your such a brat!"

"Yay! Come Saruko!"

I watched as Saruko and the girl left, I didn't like school so much. The work was easy, but the kids were meanies!