𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400 FOLLOWERS!!!😭😍
It's still unbelievable that once I lost my everything, my books, my hardwork and my friends but today... I have a big family of 400 people!💕
I can't be any more grateful and overwhelmed upon receiving so muchhh love & support from you guys!❤️ You've stood by my side in my downs and never disappointed me in my ups!✨😌 All I have is just because of what I've received from everyone.

I know 'What if' wasn't my first book but was like my own baby to me. I created it with all my creativity. It taught me many things. How to improve myself, how to keep the readers' wishes in mind, how to portray emotions...I learnt by that book only. Something like that wasn't on Wattpad before, atleast not in ZDMN fandom. But just in a blink I lost it along with every other book!🥺😖

As I decided to start a fresh with my account and my stories...so how can I forget my baby? My 'What if' book?!
I'm here with my old book but with a new name AGAR AISA HO TO KYA HO?!

Will I be getting all the love for this book as well??
Will you all support this book as well??

NOTE - Comment down what 'What if' situations you wanna read and I'll write on it whenever time will permit. A small request, please don't request for the previous plots. Also... I'd be writing those plots only which I'd be asked to. Already I have many ongoing stories, so I won't be investing my brain thinking upon the plot. But ya...will definitely try my best to satisfy you with what I'll write!💗Maybe weekly updates! (Mere exams bhi hain to please understand).

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN! I COULDN'T HAVE ANY BETTER FAMILY FROM THIS!!!!❤️🤧

⚠️WARNING⚠️- DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR MY WRITING STYLE. NO NEED TO BASH ME, MY CHARACTER & MY FAMILY!

The story is strictly under All Rights Reserved of the author. No part of the story should be revamped or transmitted in any form, or by means of mechanical or electronic, photocopying, storage, retrieval system, without the permission of the author.

The book is published on Wattpad. Readers are requested to kindly inform the author, if they find any content of the story on any other platform.

Copyright 2023 ©️ by Vidddsss

Cover credits to my wonderful friend awwnkhi 💕