𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊?

Suggested by Himanshichhabra549 & lavii_moran
AkshitaSingla7 also asked for an OS in which Karan's care for Monami is shown, so I'm adding that also here. No proof reading done!

Hope you'd be contented by what I've written below! <33

---------------------------------------------

It was a very special evening for everyone & that's why the hanger area of Parakram SAF academy was decorated beautifully with shimmery lights, party banners & balloons all over. It was new year's party, duh!

The people all over were excited for the upcoming new year 2023. All made several resolutions & goals to be achieved in the upcoming year. Sid, who's popular as the party king was on top of the world as his Ms. Tod Phod agreed to join him in the party and maybe now, he won't miss his bro anymore. Bala, Sumanji, Chitra & Premji were also enjoying themselves with other cadets, but still someone's absence still prevailed.

Faizi & Karan who just entered the party looking dapper in semi-formal tuxedos, grabbed seats in a corner and a random conversation started between the two best friends. While Faizi was blabbering something to Karan, it went inaudible because Karan was more interested in roaming his eyes everywhere in the party area, searching for someone special! His weird behavior was definitely noticed by Faizi & he smirked looking at his Janabji.

Faizi (teasingly) - Aur Janabji, aapki ye ankhiyan kiski khoj kar rahi hai?

Karan was startled upon hearing Faizi's voice & started looking here and there to prevent any eye contact with his best friend as he's very well aware that Faizi knows him better than himself.

Karan - K..kisi ki bhi to nahi! Tu..Tune aisa kyu puchha?

Faizi - Janab, aapki ye tirchhi nazren kuchh aur hi keh rahi hain. Vaise aapki jaankari ke liye bata diya jaaye ki aap jiski khoj kar rahe hain, afsos vo party mein nahi aayegi!

Karan (in flow-flow) - Kya? Nahi aayegi? Kyu?!

Karan instantly realized what he said being shocked & bits his tongue internally because of mistakenly expressing what he felt after Faizi disclosed that Monami won't be attending the party. He cleared his throat and masked his shocked face with a usual not-so-interested one. But Faizi has already noticed it.

Faizi - Haan Karan, vahi to kaha humne, nahi aayegi Monami party mein! Khair..tumhe kya farak padta hai. Haina?

Karan - H..haan, mujhe kya hi farak padta hai!

Kyun dikhe mujhe tu sirhaane mere
Soch ke teri baatein hum muskurane lage
Haaye haaye haaye!

This statement wasn't just to make Faizi understand but also to make Karan's heart understand that he isn't affected or worried by Monami's absence. As Karan already got the news that Monami's not going to be here, he decided to divert his mind by the vibe of the party, hustle-bustle, food & drinks. But his mind wasn't in his control, at the moment. He was just yearning for her presence. He was literally imagining her everywhere around him. All of a sudden, he saw her dancing along with other cadets, swaying her perfect body and spreading positivity all over. His lips curved up into a small, sweet smile, but then grew big when he saw her waving at him being at a different position. Later, he also imagined as if instead of Faizi, Monami is the one who's sitting in front of him. He imagined as if she leaned romantically on the table in front of them. Seeing her move, Karan too started leaning closer until he reached at an intolerable distance from Faizi!