tell me i'm special

ᴛᴡ ɪɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

brenden was getting annoyed with how little time karl was spending with him at lunch, so karl decided to start sitting with him again to make it up to him. plus, it was beneficial for the brunette since he didn't particularly want to sit with the group anymore now that he knew they'd all be silently judging him the whole time.

there's a whole new level of fear and embarrassment that riddles his body every time he meets with the other brunette now, and he finds himself speed-walking as quickly as he can without literally running as he crosses the parking lot to the furthest point.

he checks over his shoulder as he nears the car, seeing the area completely empty beside some stoners that were too far to see into the car, before finally pulling the door open and climbing into the passenger's seat.

there's a hand on his thigh the second he's seated, squeezing around his flesh whilst he's greeted with a, "hey baby."

"hi," he replies, resisting the instinctive urge to pull his seatbelt on as he drops his bag to the floor in front of him. "you okay?"

"yeah, well i'm better now you're here," the other hums lowly, his hand rubbing the inside of karl's thigh. "how have your classes been?"

"good," karl answers, leaning over to unzip his bag and get his lunch out whilst pointedly ignoring the fact that they were, in fact, not good, as he had spent the whole time worrying and overthinking the situation he was in.

"wait for a minute," brenden speaks lowly, moving his hand to push karl's hands back towards his bag, forcing him to put the lunch away again, "let's just enjoy our time together first."

karl nods obediently, leaning back and forgetting the food- he's not going to complain, if anything, he's grateful for the excuse not to eat. usually, the other man was the one to remind him about eating, but maybe karl's issues slipped his mind.

the teacher brings a hand up to his student's face, the other still on his thigh as he guides the brunette across the centre console to press their lips together.

karl closes his eyes, harder than usual, and tries his best to enjoy the kiss. he likes kissing brenden, of course, because they're in love, but he's just not really in the mood for it right now- this morning's nerves are still too fresh on his mind.

brenden breaks the kiss, both of them opening their eyes whilst remaining claustrophobically close. he smiles, pressing one more short kiss to karl's lips, and pulls back again to say, "you look nice today."

karl's heart flutters and he remembers why he got into this predicament in the first place. he smiles, definitely blushing, and whispers back, "thank you."

compliments were so rare for him that even the smallest kind words sent his heart soaring, though that's probably expected for someone with little-to-no friends and parents that hardly remember he exists.

when brenden goes to kiss him again, karl is more reciprocative- it's the least he can do after forcing brenden to lie to him about his appearance. karl owes him this, for all of his kindness.

he feels the hand on his inner thigh moving higher, fingertips brushing over his clothed crotch, and pulls away. "we shouldn't do things in the car," he says.

the other obviously looks confused, since they'd been doing this for a while now and karl never had problems with it before. "why not?" he asks, looking disappointed.

"we're close to the school," he says, "i don't want to risk anyone seeing." he thinks it's a better answer than saying 'because doing it in the car is what got us caught' and having to explain everything and risk losing his... boyfriend?

brenden waves an uncaring hand, increasing his pressure against karl. "it's fine," he says, "i'll just touch you a bit and i can focus on looking out for people."

karl feels sick, really not wanting to.

the hand on his crotch pushes down, his dick nonconsensually stirring to attention at the pressure. he wills it to go down, not wanting his body to give the other man the wrong impression.

"i don't really want to," he says. then, because he knows how much brenden cares about him, he says, "i'm really hungry and i just-"

the brunette shushes him, fingers fiddling with the button on karl's jeans until it pops open. "you can eat," he tells him, slowly pulling the zip down -it sounds like sirens in the silence- with a flirtatious smile.

karl swallows his spit. "no, it's fine," he says, leaning back against the seat with a small head shake. "i can just eat after."

the older brunette hums as he slips his hand into the front of karl's jeans and past the waistband of his boxers. "good boy."

karl finds himself nodding in some kind of agreement- brenden's right, he is good. isn't that why he keeps doing this? to be good?

brenden scoffs light-heartedly. "it's cute how you try to say you don't wanna and your body betrays you," he says, wrapping his finger's around karl's half-hard cock. he rolls his thumb over the tip, making more blood rush to his length.

karl remembers seeing an instagram post about how orgasming doesn't mean it isn't rape and how people can't control their bodies but he forces that thought far away- this is different. it isn't rape because he is consenting and they're together, or something.

a particular tug makes karl moan, the breathy sound forcing itself out of his throat. he doesn't like how the sound seems to encourage the other, his grip getting harder and more purposeful.

"you're so pretty, karl," he says, and the brunette remembers once more why he loves this so much. he feels himself preen under the compliment, biting his lip to stop any more noises as brenden continues, "so handsome, and so good."

karl told brenden that he had a praise kink- it was a lie. he doesn't get off on it, it doesn't make him feel more pleasured, but he is just so desperate for validation and this was the only way he could get it.

it's worth it, he thinks.

"and you're so loyal too," the other continues, leaning over the centre console to kiss at karl's neck as he continues working him towards finishing (karl doesn't care to think about how awkward the angle is, or the fact that brenden definitely isn't keeping an eye out for anyone passing). "so good, not telling anyone, keeping our secret," he hums, "i'm so proud of you."

karl can't imagine how disappointed his lover would be if he knew about karl's friends finding out- he would hate him, for sure.

"my handsome little secret."

how has your day been??

love you

-kit