Chapter 8

The next day Jimin woke up from sleeping next to Jungkook and he did not feel well at all. He was a bit tired due to his pregnancy . 

He felt a bit out of place, to say the least. Here he is laying with the man he loves and expecting his baby. He was watching Jungkook and his mind was running in circles with him . Here he is laying in bed with the love of his life ,expecting his first child and yet something feels  off. He did not hear anything from his so called friend Teayhung that means their friendship just ended. Little did Jimin know that Kim Teayhung would be torn in his flesh. On the flip side the baby is important to both him and Jungkook because this child can save Jungkooks life. He have to keep this baby safe if he wants a future with Jungkook.

"Good morning,baby" He heard Jungkook say with a kinda grumpy voice and it brought him back to reality. 

" Morning " he replies feeling a bit shy because he has no idea how he's going to look his Grands in the eyes after spending the night with Jungkook under her roof.

" Jimin you should be happy " he mentally scolds himself

" Come back to bed Baby, It's still early, " Jungkook said with a grumpy voice trying to put him down.

"Let's sleep," he said and cuddled Jimin

" Ok," Jimin said lying down and looking at the ceiling fan. His mind was all over the place because he just received a text from Teayhung asking him if it was true about the pregnancy. Let's just say that the answer he gave did not go well with his former best friend.  He did not want Jungkook to know that he was still in contact with Teayhung, so he just replies "yes" and switch off his phone.

At this point, he doesn't know what to expect from the high and might Kim Teayhung ,because he is not the same friend he met a couple of months ago. He doesn't know what to do and things between him and Jungkook are still rocky ground. Jungkook is going through the most with his sickness and all and he did not want to add to the stress.

" Wake up guys" I heard a knock on the door after both me and Jungkook dose off sleep. 

" Wake up , Jungkook " I shake him. " Grands is at the door and you are practically naked" I said smiling while I get off from the bed walking into the bathroom.

When I entered the bathroom I heard him talking to Grands and she gave us 30 minutes to get to the breakfast table. The next moment the bathroom opened and revealed a butt-naked Jungkook walking towards me. 

It's been a while that I saw him in his full glorious self and I missed that side of him. 

But currently our relationship is strictly for the baby because we have to learn how to trust each other and ourselves. When he saw me looking at him and at his dick who is start to get hard I divert my eyes down to the floor. I'm still dressed in my T-shirt and shorts I slept in the night before. He came closer to me and lift my chin up with his two fingers so that are eyes meet.

" Why are you looking down, baby" He asked with a voice almost breathless.

" I'm not," I said trying not to break eye contact with him and I could hear that his breathing became a bit faster. 

He slides his index finger over my cheek and down my chin. I was holding my breath and  starting to release some breath I did not know I kept in.

I was just standing there while his hand trailed down my chest area and we still standing not breaking eye contact. I could feel that the temperature in cheeks rise quite a bit and I lifted my arm  while his hand was on my chest. When his hand moved slowly down to my navel area I closed my eyes and tried to relax for a while.

Another voice from Grands bought both of us out of the trance and I was slight disappointed. 

" Let's get dress before Grand comes up here and drags us downstairs" I said to him.

Yeah," He said and started to clean himself while I was getting dressed. 

Hi Jungkook" Jaylin said excitedly " Or should I call you brother-in-law" he said while eating his breakfast without even looking at me. 

Both of us finished our breakfast and Jungkook just thanks my Grand for her hospitality. 

30 minutes late we were on our way to visit my mom in the hospital before going back to Seoul. My mum was in the same condition and Jungkook asked a lot of questions about my mom's condition. I even heard him ask the nurse for contact details of the surgeons and doctors of the hospital. He sounded very eager to help with my mother's medical bills and asked some question but the nurse could not give him answers.

 After our goodbyes to my Grands and little brother, we were on our way to the airport. Jungkook was constantly on the phone talking about business and even about doctors that he wants my mother to be treated in Seoul. I can honestly say the text message of Teayhung spoiled my whole day. My mind was stuck on his reaction and I was a bit worried. He wants to meet me but I just declined this offer. I think that pisses him off.

" Jimin you've been quiet the whole time, is something bothering you" Jungkook asked with a very concerned voice.

I just shake my head because I don't want to burst out in tears in front of him.

" Jimin came here" He said open his arms indicate that he wants to hugs me and I let him." After what feel like forever I broke the hug and walked to sit on one of the chairs in the waiting area. As we were waiting for Jungkook private plane to be cleared for flying and all the checks were done ,we were ready to go on board. 

An announcement brought me out of my worrying state. I indicate to Jungkook that I want to quickly visit the small stalls in the airport just to buy Jin a gift before we board the flight. 

When I entered this small shop I suddenly feel the need to pee so I quickly made my way to the restroom.

 I entered the toilet ,finished my business and start to wash my hands when just feel someone bumping into me and I felt someone's hand on my nose and everything went black.

" Is Jimin not back from this stall," I ask one of my security members.

" He went to the restroom,Sir" he said signalling that he going to came out soon.

" Please go check on Jimin because we are about to board the plane" I said the him and he enters the toilet to go check on Jimin while I start checking work emails on my phone. What can I say been the boss you never stop working.

" Sir ..." The security guy came running to me with his one hand on his earpiece.

" Jimin is not in the restroom I checked everywhere." He said a little out of breath.

"What do you mean he's not in the restroom"Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs