Oh.

Craig hadn't been at school for a few days now, and BeBe was barely around. None of this struck Clyde as a red flag but the sting from what had happened with Craig still hurt. Was he scared to show his face? Had he moved to online school to completely push him out? Was he REALLY that ashamed of it all? The thoughts pondered the brunettes head, he'd been rereading the message over and over again and each time stung just as much as the first time.

Meanwhile, Craig was no longer being cocky and disobedient but rather barley even having the energy to talk. She really stuck to her word, she didn't feed him and now she was going to ditch him in the snowy mountains until he was later found and the death was ruled an 'accident'

"You ready baby?" She said in a chipper voice as she unlocked the garage door and slung his arm over her shoulder. She walked him up the hill, pretty much just dragging him as he mumbled incoherently. "What's that?" She asked as she dragged him. "You don't.. even want Clyde anymore.... why do you wanna hurt him?" She bit her tongue. "He won't be hurt. He HATES you now." The raven headed boy let out a sigh, maybe she was right. "He'd still be sad... i.. know it and i know you do aswell." She stopped at the top, still holding him up. "I've been in love with Clyde since we were kids. Then, he left me and i thought i was disgusting. I thought if he didn't want me nobody would. Then i realised he left me for you." She threw him to the ground with tears in her eyes. "How couldn't he love me Craig? I tried so hard and i was never good enough.. and YOU were?" She turned away and began to walk off before taking a final look back. "I'm sorry okay?" Then she was gone, Craig was in nothing but a t-shirt and cargos as he felt his limbs get increasingly more numb and his breaths more shallow.

This is it. I'm going to die and Clyde hates me. He'll tell Jimmy Token and Tweek and they'll hate me too. I'll die and it'll be like a burden was lifted. Why couldn't BeBe just talk to Clyde? Why did he have to date such a crazy bitch. Well, whatever. At least hell will be warmer then this fucking snow.

Just as he felt his eyelids get heavy he noticed a person coming toward him. "Clyde..?.." The person bent over, picking him up whilst he gradually lost consciousness.

***

drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip....

Craig blinked his eyes open, his eyes darted around the dim room he was in as he gradually gained feeling in his body. Where.. He sat up a little, his head still dizzy from being out all that time. The room was a little worn, the wall paper was peeling and there was a small leak coming from the ceiling. The wardrobe door was slightly off the hinges and right next to it was a huge poster of a girl.

A half naked girl with the fakest tits ever. Hold on.. Am i at-

"Mmph?" His eyes shot to the door where a boy with an orange parka stood, hands in his pockets and his baggy jeans kept up by a rope. "Ken..ny?" He muttered as he sat fully up, stretching his legs and arms. "Mmm mffr-"

"I never could understand you with that hood ken" Kenny sat at the end of the bed and took his hood down, his dirty blond hair covering a lot of his face. Kenny was always a little dirty but always had the most mesmerising face, he had his lip peirced now and he had more of a backbone than he did in grade school. "You get drunk? Go on a bender?" He asked as he looked at the blood on Craig's shoes. "What? .. no.. i was kidnapped" Kenny stayed silent for a second before letting out a sigh. "You were gone for a while dude, then you wouldn't wake up for like a day straight"

"Why didn't you take me to a hospital?" The blonde chuckled. "You know i can't afford that fucker." The two stayed silent for a moment until craig spoke up again. "Bebe told Clyde i want nothing to do with him. She literally tried to kill me." Kenny lit a cigarette and took a drag. "Clyde ay?" He bit his tongue. "Uh. Yeah... Are you and Stan?" The blonde boy smirked a little. "Yeah." The raven headed boy rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. "It's just a sex thing isn't it?" Kenny took another long drag before handing it to him. "I really like him Craig. I thought it was just that but it's like when i'm with him i turn into a total lover boy." Kenny looked over at him. "I'm sure you can relate."

"What?"

"You and Clyde. You get that feeling with him don't you?" Craig bit his tongue. "It's okay dude, this situation isn't entirely irreversible." He took the fag back from Craig, smoking it as he watched the boys face grow puzzled. "You think after all that, he'd still go for me?" He chuckled a little as Kenny threw the finished cigarette to the floor. "It's Clyde, the dudes like bred for forgiveness" Just then a franctic knock was heard which made Craig jump. "Oh speak of the devil.."

"He's here?!" Craig sat up fully and tried to stand only to be pushed down. "You wanna see what he thinks of ya? Play dead!"

"What?!"

"You heard me fucker! I told him i didn't know if you'd wake up because i GENUINELY didn't- so, you know! Play dead!! now!" He ran down and opened the front door. Craig could feel his heart racing as he lay back down, shutting his eyes and trying to stay calm. He heard Clydes voice grow closer as he trailed up the stairs, eventually standing right beside Craig. "Why isn't he in hospital?"

"I don't have insurance, or money.. Plus he's warm and breathing"

"But he's not awake." Kenny sighed. "I know, sorry Clyde."

"How am i truly supposed to believe he was kidnapped? That he didn't send those messages? How do i know you're not lying."

"You don't. Listen Clyde, the dudes head over heels in love with you dickface, how have you like... not noticed." Since when did Kenny take up the job of cupid? "What? Don't start that. You're being stupid." The blonde sat beside the raven headed boy and sighed. "I'm not being stupid. You'd be the worlds biggest idiot if you're telling the truth."

The two shared a silence for what felt like an eternity until Kenny spoke up again.

"So you have no feelings for him?"

"No! I don't!" He snapped. "How could i?? He's not a good person, he doesn't give a shit! Even if he didn't send those messages." He turned his back on them to exit, tears swelling up in his eyes and he let out a sigh. "No, Kenny... I'd be the worlds biggest idiot if i fell in love with Craig Tucker." Then he walked down the stairs and out of the house, speedwalking away as fast as he could.

Kenny's eyes darted to Craig who sat up, the look of pure sadness filled his eyes. "Craig?"

"I'm gonna go."

"I don't think that's-"

Before he could finish his sentence Craig had already stumbled to his feet and half assedly walked to the door.

Maybe...

Maybe it was never meant to be.