Anna C3

Me and Clover ran out if the house unsure what to do. We decided to go into the woods. The trees had red and pink leaves and bark. It was a nice place.

After walking around a bit we saw Mrs Mushroom walking with a flower in her hand."So you wanna go follow her?" I whispered to Clover. Clover nodded then we started following Mrs Mushroom.

After a while I noticed we were headed to the grave yard what could she be doing?
I looked at Mrs Mushrooms hand, she was holding a red flower with white goo coming out of it. That's when I remembered the reason Mrs Mushroom had her mouth sewed together.

Everything went black, I didn't know what to do. I heard a clock ticking it sounded like it came from every direction, but everything was black.

That's when I heard a muffled crying sound coming from behind me. It send chills up my spine. I turned around to see Mrs Mushroom. She was kneeling next to her.

There was blood everywhere, most coming from the dead body Mrs Mushroom was trying so hard to save. Mrs Mushrooms mouth was full of blood, too. Mostly being her lips had just been sewed together to remind her why this happened.

It was a mixture of pink and red blood. Humans bleed red we bleed pink. I don't know why but we do. All creatures like us have pink blood.

Mrs Mushroom looked up at me. "Why didn't you stop this?" She said while crying. You can't hear her voice but you have a feeling that's what she said, based on how she looked at you. Talking through your  eyes is weird. Wait I talk through my eye too.

I closed my eye and after a while every thing went back to normal. I saw Clover holding on to me shaking me. "EYE! YOUR AWAKE I WAS SO WORRIED YOU JUST STARED AND DIDN'T MOVE!" Clover complained.
"Sorry Clover but where did Mrs Mushroom go?" Clover pointed to Mrs Mushroom sitting next to s grave in the graveyard.
"I picked you up and took us to where she went. She's just been sitting there."

I look over to Mrs Mushroom again. I saw that she was kneeling next to the grave with the flower on the ground. I looked to see whos grave it was. It was her grave.

Anna le Fireflower