Eye's weirdness C5

(Clover pov)

Okay Eye has been acting weird, well yes Eye is normally odd and weird but today Eye has been... weirder...

She started by breaking all clocks in house and she keeps blanking out sure she does that but now it's more frequent. It's starting to scare me a bit... Eye has always been a bit... violent.

Don't get me wrong Eye is an amazing friend a cute one too but Eye is acting really weird I feel it has somthing to do with their past but Eye would never tell me anything about it but I have seen... that badge.

But hey Eye quit so I don't have to worry right as long as no blood is spilled everything will be fine! ... right?

I saw Mrs Mushroom get up after leaving the flowers at a grave who's grave though I can't see well. When she leaves I go to the grave to see who's it is... Anna..? Oh no.

Anna le Fireflower

It's good to see she still cares.it warms my heart knowing she still cares about her. To bad she died. It seems like everyone that Mrs Mushroom cares about dies or goes missing.

Anna's sister went missing. I heard on the news. The Human Killers couldn't find her.
Humans aren't really supposed to be here so The Huamn Killers were formed and now they kill all humans. That badge represents them... it's bad. Humans aren't our enemies but I can't even talk about humans in the house or Eye will... well Eye doesn't like talking about humans or the badge they have or really anything involving them.

Eh that's just there weird little way of living.

"Well you ready to head home?" I said
I turned arounded to see Eye staring at the grave.

"Eye you okay?"

Eye is blanking out again...

"Eye?"

"Eye!"

"EYEBALL!!!"

Eye looked up at me with shock, uh oh Eye hates being called that. Now thinking who are eyes parents, ther mom was an eye but
Eye won't talk about their dad. Weird. Eh that's just Eye.

"You ready to head back home?" I said with a cheerful voice!

"Hmm okay." Eye said with no emotion in voice.

Eye really does not show emotions alot its honestly scary. I fear a lot of things about Eye now that I think about it. Well we start heading back home as the sun goes down.

(Hello sorry for taking a long break on writing but I wrote a chapter that was  402 words not including this message. Ask Eye and Clover questions in the Q&A book also were doing dares now BTW Clover wanted me to say hi for her. Goodbye for now)