a weird bunny C6

He sat in his dark void watching her every moment. The friends she made. What she did. Apparently she changed their pronouns to they/them. He watched them waiting till he can make his return. That's when he had an idea. He used dark magic to create somthing. It had a giant eyeball for a body. Bunny ears and small feet with wings.

"Welcome to life. Ḿ̵̖̫͇̟̻͈̝͉͝y̷̟͉̲̯̰̤̔̾̉͋ ̷̩͇́̌n̶̨̹̘̩̭̓̌͊͒͋͊a̸̢͙̓̚m̷̠͗e̴̛̼̍͌͌̋̋̆ Í̴̢̡̧̗͚̲̖͕̘̠͇̹̟̟̝̻̭̞̭͇͑̅͂̆̄̽͛͐̎͗͘͠͝͝͝s̶̛͓͇̳̓͛́̓̽̌͗̊̾͑̈́̊̀̀̑̀͒̋͗̃̓̈̃̐̽̓̃͊̓̈́̿̈́͛̈́͗̐̀̀́̑̐̋͂̂̐͊͘͝"

{ERROR FILE TEXT NOT SUPPORTED}

{Rebooting system}

.

.

.
.
.
.

{Reboot complete}

{File updating}
.

.

.

.
.
.

{File update complete. Starting at nearest save point}
............................................................................

"And your name will be bunny ball. Now go find her." The bunny creature flew away. Far far up. Away from his reach. He made it of of them too.

.......Meanwhile with Eye and Clover.......

(Eye pov)

It was a normal day... to say the least. Me and Clover where just watching tv. Most of it was just static but there was always this one weird talk show. It was just puppets. Sock puppets and paper bag puppets. Weirdest thing was there was nothing saying who the creator was. It just said dukke mester. I don't even think that's English. Weird. But again everything in this town is weird at least the... at least... there not here anymore. Honestly, it makes my life a lot easier. But some people still remember and stare at me as I walk by, but quickly look away.

I was getting kinda hungry. I've never actually tasted food I kinda just absorb it. It just disappears and I no longer feel hunger. Come to think about it I've never seen Clover eat. Also how would Mrs. Mushroom eat!? Her mouth is sewn together.

Honestly it's better not to question stuff. I look on the screen to see a puppet eating another puppet. The puppet was leaking cotton. I... I don't know how to feel about that. What is this show. I look to where Clover was sitting. She was gone. I don't know where she is now but aleast it's not watching what ever this is.

I turn off the TV and go in the kitchen to find Clover baking a cake. It looked really burnt. I don't want to hurt Clovers feelings if she wants me to try some so I have to say yes. I slowly backaway trying not to be noticed. Normally I would be up for eating food but last time I had it... it was bad. Really bad. I could never tell Clover that, she's my best friend I don't ever want to make her sad.

Luckily, there was a loud crash. It could be a perfect excuse why I can't eat her food. Wait loud crash. Uh, oh.I run out to the living room to see the window shattered but a small little creature with an eyeball and wings with bunny ears and small feet. There was some glass stuck in its foot.

"Clover! There's a bunny looking thing that just broke the window." I said. Not too happy anymore. I just fixed that window. For some reason it was broken. Seriously who keeps breaking this window.

Clover runs over to me and the weird bunny creature. She went down on her knees and picked it up.
"Eye, get the first aid kit!"
"Why, we could just kill it?"
"..." Clover stared at me but I sensed fear from her. I didn't mean to scare her. I'm going back into old habits again. Ugh you fool! I don't want her to fear me... I walk away to go get the first aid kit.

When I came back I gave Clover the first aid kit. She quickly fixed the weird bunny thing up. After fixing it up we went back to watching T.V. I still just couldn't shake the weird feeling that this thing is here for a reason. And not a good one.

(Word count: 644)