Nice to meet'cha again

Y/n POV

I've been in Africa for four years now, giving my help in PEDS with the young kids around here, in OB/GYN is the one I least used here because not many women get impregnated and Neuro, I use neuro a lot kids and adults get a lotttttt of head injuries, but I'm going back to Seattle-Grace, which is now called Grey-Sloan, I was in the plane crash, my stomach was cut open, I almost died, but when I woke up Lexi was de- not here anymore, she was close to me she loved Neuro and I loved helping her learn, she was my best resident ever since her internship.

My plane is landing in thirty minutes, i am going to be honest I am kinda excited to see my sister and I know with fucking sprinkles on top she is happy to see me.

Arizona POV

I'm at the airport and then I see her my sister, my twin sister, the only difference is our eyes she has brown eyes (forgot to put in the photo but imagine 4 now) with her two cats in her cat bag.

She gently puts down her cat bag and opens her arms ready for me to come crashing in them.

"Y/n! I miss you so much" I give her a kiss on the cheek
"Ew"
"Oh shut up"

She lets out a little chuckle with her deep voice

"So... can we go to Grey-Sloan right now so I can ask for my jobs back"she asks with a small smirk on her face
"After we drop Cinder and Espresso off at my house"
"Well...duh"