Chapter 5

I look at the clock and see it is 2am. I couldn't sleep after what happen with my dad. I wished my mom was still here. She died of breast cancer. I was with her when she took her last breathe. Dad wouldn't have raped me if she was still here. I been up for 4 hours thinking about how roman comforted me when the police took my dad away. I really like him but I don't know if he likes me back. Its now 6 am and I decided to walk to roman's room. I grab my key and left to his room. When I arrive, I knock on the door and Seth opens it.

Seth: "Hey beautiful"

I roll my eyes

Shantel: "Hey. Is roman here?"

Seth: " Nope, he went to the gym. I can keep you company while you wait on him."

Seth moves closer and grabs me by my wrist and start kissing me. I try to pull away but he tighten his grip and push me against the wall.

Shantel: "STOP!! SETH STOP!! PLEASE!!"

I see roman coming around the corner with his phone so I yell his name as loud as I could.

Shantel: "ROMAN!!HELP!!"

He looks up and see whats going on and run and pulls seth off of me.

Roman: "WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE?!? WHY THE FUCK WAS YOU KISSING HER?!?"

Seth steps backwards

Seth: "I want her in my bed. Is she your girlfriend or something?!"

I go to say no but roman speaks before I could say anything.

Roman: "Yes. Don't ever put your fucking hands on her again!"

Roman grabs my hand and we walk back to my room. Before I go in the room, roman grab my hands.

Roman: "What were you doing at my room?"

Shantel: "I was looking for you cause I had to tell you something."

Roman: "What you had to tell me?"

Shantel: "It's n-n-not really important. I could t-tell you another time."

Roman: "Come on, tell me."

Shantel: "Okay. I, uh, I r-r-really l-like..."

Before I can finish I here Randy call my name. Randy you just save me from a embarrassed moment. I also saw my brother with him.

Randy: " Hey shan. Hey Roman."

Shantel: "Hey guys."
Roman: "Hey"

John: "I heard dad is in jail now. Are you okay?"

Shantel: "This is going to be hard to believe but he told me he was sorry. He said he only did it because he missed mom."

I cried and john hugged me. He kept saying soothing things to me.

John: "I'm just happy you're safe now."

Shantel: "Me too."

Roman: "Hey, um I have to go but we'll finish this conversation another time."

Roman pulls me in a hug and kiss the top of my head. He then walks back to his room. Randy looks at me with a evil grin as soon as roman is out of sight. Oh shit. He knows I like him. Damn.

Randy: "You like him, don't you? My little girl is growing up so fast.

He started to fake cry and he hugs me tight.

Shantel: "Let me go and shut up. Okay, I do like him but he don't like me like that."

Randy: "He do and if you can't see that, you're blind. Oh, also come to the club with us and some more people."

Shantel: "Shut up. Okay I'll come. Can I invite roman?"

Randy: "Sure. Bring your superman."

Shantel: "See you later, asshole"

When I open my door and walk in, I hear randy laughing loud like a darn seal. He might be 35 and  I might be 17 but we are the best of best friends. I love him like my own brother. I just hope he doesn't tell roman that I like him.

Hey people. Thanks for viewing my book. I'm new at this so plz help me make it better. Give me tips.
P.S. I won't be updating no more until this school year is over in may. So be prepared for more in June. Give me tips on how to make this better. Thanks for reading this mess. Love u guys!