Chapter 8

I woke up and tried to get up. What is holding me down? I look down and see a arm and start to freak out. Who the fuck is this dude? Why is he in my bed? I look behind me hoping its was roman arm and nobody else. My hopes we're answered, caused when i turned around, it was roman. Roman tighten his grip on me and pulls me back down to his chest. I can't gwt up and handle my business so i kissed him on the lips and then he wakes up.

Roman: "Mmmmm. I can get use to waking up like that."

Shantel: "O really now? What if i get my room switch to somebody else room?

Roman: " Then i will follow you there. Have a amazing fun time with you there and then hold you close."

I just looked at him with my red tomato looking face blushing. Okay he is looking serious about it too. I just get up and walk ro the bathroom. As i close the bathroom door, I hear his booming laughter. When i finish, i walk out to see roman in sweats and my brother and randy here also. I ran to randy and my brother and jumped on them, knocking both of them to the ground.

Shantel: "Heyyyyyyyyy. I missed y'all so much."

They got up and helped me up and then looked at each other than back at me like i was crazy.

Randy: "You just saw us yesterday."

Shantel: "I know. I just missed y'all. What y'all doing here anyway?"

John: "We came to check up on you? I see you share a room with roman.

Shantel: "I'm doing good. And yeah I do. You mad or nah?

Randy: " My little weird friend. But nah we not mad. You have a glow to you shan. Roman did y'all do the deed?

I looked at roman with my You-Better-Not-Say-A-Word-Or-You're- Dead-Face. He looks at randy and says sorry he can't tell him anything.

Randy: "It's cool. Me and john already knew cause of how loud shan was last night. I think china even heard you shan hahaha. I just wanted y'all to confirm it."

I just blushed really hard.

John: "Well we gotta go. Love u shan. Be safe."

Shantel: "Always am. Bye randal. Love non-blood related big bro. Hahaha"

Randy: "Bye shorty. Love u"

I give both of them a kiss on the cheek and a big shan hug. Wich consist of me holding them really tight then slapping there butt. Randy just tells me i need to stop with the butt slapping. I just laughed. We say our last goodbye. I turn to roman.

Shantel: " Looks like its just me and you today. What we gonna do all day?"

Roman: "Have fun. In the hotel. In the hotel bed."

You know where that leads too. Hahaha. We just can't get enough of each other. I love him and he loves me. What more could i ask for.

Guys this is chapter 8. I love u huys so much. Byeee💋💖