Chapter 6

I get done with my match with AJ around 9:40 and walk to the shield locker room. I needed to ask Roman if he wanted to go to the club with me. I really like him. He done so much for me and I really appreciate it. I knock on the door and roman answer it with nothing but a towel around his waist.

Roman: "Hey shan. What's up?"

Shantel: "Ummm... I.... Umm... I wanted t-t-to...... GO PUTS SOME CLOTHES ON!"

He laughs at my flustered face and say sure and closes the door. I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of him! Dang it! I was to busy in my thoughts to noticed he open the door back WITH clothes on this time.

Roman: " Are you okay , Shan?"

Shantel: " Yeah. Yeah. I'm good, sorry. Anyways, I came to ask do you want to go to the club with me and some of my friends?"

Roman: " Sure. What time?"

Shantel: " Umm 10:30."

Roman: " Okay. I have to go get ready so, see you layer baby girl."

Shantel: " Okay see ya."

He kiss my cheek and walks off leaving me a blushing mess. I see aj and ask her to drive me to our hotel. When I get there, I take a shower and get my clothes out. I get out a pair of red ripped jeans and a black crop top out with my timberlands. I put on mascara and some lip gloss. After that I look at the time and its 10:00. I grab my hotel key and catch a ride with aj to meet with the others. We pull up to the arena and wait for the others.

I went to the bathroom to use it and when I come out I see an.

Aj: " Hey shan, You ready?

Shantel: " Ready as I'll ever be."

Aj: " Good cause everybody is waiting. Come on."

An links her arm with mine. We walk out and I see everybody already found their seats and also I DON'T HAVE NO WHERE TO SIT.

An : " Get in shan. What you waiting for?"

Shantel: " Really?!? Don't you see I have no where to sit!?!"

Aj: " You're going to have to sit in somebody lap."

I give aj the evil eye with my next question cause I know she did this on purpose.

Shantel: " Who's?"

Aj and randy smirk at each other and then look from me to roman then to me and roman again. Roman didn't even notice cause he had his headphones on. He look like a cute little baby. Snap out of it shan! He doesn't like you.

I drag aj to the back of the small little van she rented on purpose. I make sure nobody can hear us before I say anything.

Shantel: " No! No! No! What if doesn't want me on his lap? Aj, You know I can't take rejection well. Definitely not from the person I like!"

Aj: " Relax. I know how you are. I'm going to ask him first and then will see where it go from there."

Aj walk up front and I can't hear nothing. What if he say no? Ill be embarrassed and lonely forever. I wouldn't be able to face him no more. Omg what if he think I'm just desperate for sex or a boyfriend. This is not going to end well. Ohhhh nooo!!!!

Aj walks back. He smile on her face is enormous like Nicki minaj ass.

Aj: " He said he's fine with! I told you, didn't I?"

I growl and push pass her. She makes me mad sometimes but she's my bast friend. I wouldn't know how to live without her.

Shantel: " Fine!"

I get in the little van and sits on roman's lap. He stiffens a little. See I told aj he wouldn't like this! Uggghhh! Why won't she ever listen!

20 minutes in the van ride and me moving on roman's lap A LOT, I feel roman's little friend poking my butt. I gasp/moan loudly. What you expect when your hormones are all over the place when you sitting on a guy lap. Everybody looks at me and roman. I blushed.

Aj: " You okay?"

Shantel: " Y-y-yeah. I'm good."

I feel roman put his hands on my thigh and rub them. Sh*t why is he doing this to me. I feel his warm breath on my ear as he speaks.

Roman: " You like that, don't you?"

Shantel: " Yeah. Very much."

~~~~~~~~skip rest of van ride~~~~~~~

Aj: " Finally. We're here. Come on guys. Shan you can get off roman lap now. Even if you did enjoy that little poke game y'all had. "

I blushed a deep shade of red.

Shantel: "shut up aj"