First Meeting

It was absolutely chucking it down, but with any luck, the motorways would stay clear and he'd be home soon. Nevertheless, Lan Wangji slowed down a little and kept an eye out for the last service station before the M25 so that he could fill up.

Turning off, Lan Wangji pulled up next to a pump and got out, grimacing as wind whipped rain into the forecourt. He tugged his collar round his neck and started to fill the car. A sudden commotion outside the shop drew his attention and Lan Wangji looked over to see a young man all dressed in black arguing with the shop assistant.

"I'm not hurting anyone! I'm just trying to warm up!"

"You can't stay here, why don't you go home."

"Do you think I'd stay here if I had any way of leaving?"

The shop door slammed in his face and the young man turned, scuffing the tarmac with his boot. He sighed visibly, wiping surreptitiously at his face.

Lan Wangji's heart went out to him and he locked his car quickly then walked over to him. Only, before he could say anything, the young man turned and Lan Wangji was caught by the biggest, bright eyes he'd ever seen. His throat closed up, mouth going dry.

 His throat closed up, mouth going dry

Wei Wuxian sighed despondently. He hated being judged by his appearance, yet at the same time, he enjoyed provoking a reaction; a dichotomy in his nature that often got him into trouble.

As he tried to decide what to do, he became aware of someone watching him, and that someone approaching him. He turned, about to have a go, when he saw the man who was standing behind him. Wow. Tall, muscular, Super Handsome with warm Golden eyes, the man was staring at him, looking a little awkward.

Wei Wuxian swallowed hard, he was bloody gorgeous.

Licking his lips, Wei Wuxian glanced up at the stranger through his lashes, trying to look appealing. He wasn't at all confident that the man could be gay, so he didn't dare try flirting. "Um hi," he said.

Lan Wangji nodded, "Hey, do you need..."

"Could I maybe..." Wei Wuxian spoke at the same time and they both trailed off.