Hot Night (18+)

Lan Wangji pulled into his driveway and stopped, hands dropping to his thighs to wipe away the damp. It had been a long time since he'd had sex, let alone picked up a stranger, and Wei Wuxian was a lot younger than he was and beautiful in a way that made Lan Wangji feel distinctly uncertain.

"Hey," Wei Wuxian murmured, swallowing his slight nerves. Lan Wangji was way out of his league, but he wanted him too much not to lean over and kiss him gently.

"Oh God," Lan Wangji groaned. He ran out of the car, dragging Wei Wuxian with him and almost forgetting to lock up. Wei Wuxian laughed, running with him into the house. They didn't make it past the hall, falling on each other, kissing, yanking at clothes, heat and passion taking them over.

Lan Wangji pinned him to the wall and Wei Wuxian moaned, the feel of the bigger man's weight holding him up, filling him with want. He bucked up, rocking his erection into Lan Wangji's groin.

"Yes," Lan Wangji hissed, gripping Wei Wuxian's hips to pull him closer

"Yes," Lan Wangji hissed, gripping Wei Wuxian's hips to pull him closer. He bent his head, mouth meeting Wei Wuxian's hard, teeth clicking together in their urgency.

Sucking on the tongue invading his mouth, Wei Wuxian let his hands wander, clutching, gripping, stroking at the bare skin under Lan Wangji's open shirt. The hot length of Lan Wangji's cock pushed against his, rubbing torturously through two layers of clothing.

Wei Wuxian pulled back with a gasp. "Fuck," he groaned, "Fuck, Lan Wangji." He braced himself on strong shoulders and lifted up, wrapping his legs round Lan Wangji's waist. He'd never been so turned on in his life. "Not going to last," he gasped, humping against the blond.

"Oh God," Lan Wangji muttered, burying his face in Wei Wuxian's neck, sucking and licking creamy smooth skin as he felt his balls tighten, electricity coursing through every nerve.

"Lan Wangji, please," Wei Wuxian whimpered needily. The big man surged up, hands gripping his arse tightly, and bit down on his shoulder. Wei Wuxian cried out, coming, shuddering against his new lover as pleasure overwhelmed him.

Feeling Wei Wuxian's body convulse around him, thighs squeezing, Lan Wangji erupted, coming hard into his jeans against the younger man. He leaned into Wei Wuxian, panting harshly, smiling into his shoulder. Gently, he licked the skin he'd bitten.

Wei Wuxian signed under the soothing touch, clutching broad shoulders. "How'd you know?" he asked.

"Know what?" Lan Wangji whispered.

"That I like being bitten?" Wei Wuxian leaned his head back against the wall. Lan Wangji lifted his head and stared down at him, then smiled.

"I didn't," he replied honestly, "I just wanted to." It was true. Biting was not good safe sex practice, but Wei Wuxian's skin was so smooth, tasted so good, he hadn't been able to help it.

Wei Wuxian grinned, "You get better and better. Let me down." Lan Wangji eased him carefully to his feet.

"Shower?" Lan Wangji offered.