Imagine pt2

Imagine you and your boyfriend were hanging out somewhere and after hanging out, he pulls into an empty parking lot, "What are you doing?", you ask, "You will see in a bit, get out the car", he says, you did what he said and got out. He played a very romantic song then turned it up and got out the car, "What are you-", you try asking but he pulls you in and starts to slow dance with you, "You're so beautiful my princess", he says, "Thank you baby", you say back, "You deserve the world and the love that I give to you", he says as he pulls away and looks into your eyes. You two stare into each others eyes and placed a passionate loving kiss, slow but beautiful, and romantic. All that is going through your head right now is how happy you are having him in your life, you're happy that he's treating you right and you couldn't ask for anything more.

You guys stopped kissing and got back to slow dancing. As you both slow dance again, he starts to sing the lyrics of the song and you couldn't help but smile and giggle a bit, you both stop for a bit and you admire each other again, "I'm so happy to have to in my life, my love", you say, "I know your happy, I'm happy too", he says back, "I'm so grateful, I couldn't ask for anything else in this world", you say, he smiles a big smile, "You're to good for me", he replies, you also smile right back and you look into each others eyes again and he lifts your leg up, leans you back and started to kiss you, it wasn't sloppy, it was just a short kiss. After all that you guys got back in the car and headed to your next destination.