[ " CLASS " { Chapter 1 } ]

NONE OF THIS IS CANON AT ALL! THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. ALL WAS PICKED BY A SPINNER!!

Your Spidella, A Highschooler at Piggy academy, your father is Pghlfilms, you haven't caught anyone to like, but you have been severely bullied

╭─────────────────╮
SPIDELLA'S P-O-V
╰─────────────────╯

╭─────────────────╮
🔪 🩸
Y A N D E R E ! !
╰─────────────────╯

You walk to your locker, your legs making noises as you walked around, you had your headphones on, and your books, you walk to your class.

" Good morning Mr. Goat!
" You wave to the teacher, taking off your headphones and sitting down at your desk.

You put everything in, you sit in the back, but you caught dessa giving you a smile, so you smiled back, causing her head to immediately twist and cover it.

Spidella's head : " Probably shy, I'll hangout with my friends after this. "

Spidella's mind wasn't wrong, dessa is shy, stays to herself, but creepy to. But anyways, Spidella focused back on class,
Writing everything down, the bell finally rang, and got up, and walked towards my friends, I smiled as I greeted them.

" Willow, Kitty, Pandy, Katie! " I smile, hugging them. (Your Spidella in first person)

" how are you guys? "
I ask, noticing kitty was sleeping on willow, willow had a crush on me for a while, but it's fine. I noticed dessa in the far away back, and thought about something.

" guys, should we invite her? " I ask, as the 4 nod and I walk over to dessa. Smiling.

╭─────────────────╮
END OF SPIDELLA'S
P-O-V ! ! ! ! !
╰─────────────────╯
╭─────────────────╮
DESSA'S POV (1st Person)
╰─────────────────╯
I arrive at school, early then anyone else, I know that doggy is another yandere, so I went up to him, me and him had good conversations before, and wanted to talk about how we do stuff. Specifically how we kill.

" What do you do Doggy? "
I ask, waiting patiently for his response, holding my bag and my backpack to. His ears flicked a little bit, daydreaming before he snapped out.

" H- uh- What? Oh! I mean.. " He stutters, embarrassed that he was daydreaming. Causing dessa to laugh her ass off.

" Don't laughhh! "
he says, in a pouty way, for a yandere, he's more of a tsundere. Dessa finally stops, and he goes on and tells her after about it, and after he was done her eyes shined with amazement.

" you do all of that?! "
I ask, and he nods, me and doggy are best friends, we can trust anything with each other, but we'd turn each other in if we both ended up not being good friends. But he asks

" How do you do yours? "
╭────────────────────╮

TW: EXCLUSIVE GORE DETAIL
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
You have been warned
Click off now if triggered by
This
╰────────────────────╯

" yknoww, axing their head off, putting their skin in a blend, all that stuff. " I say, but then I hear the bell to start school, so we both scurry away, trying not to get caught, and I rush to my locker, putting stuff in, and rushing with my books, I sat in the front this time, that way I can glimpse at my all time crush and willow! I hope they love me back, doesn't matter if I have to kill or not! I think, at least. I thought, swinging my feet under the desk, first I see willow come in, I smile and she smiles back, then Spidella came in, hell I almost drooled. I'm so in love with her! I hope she likes me back.

I look behind me during class and smile, seeing how she was doing her work, she looked up and smiled at me, causing me to turn my head and get red. So red. I hid my face and did my work.

I was sitting by spidella's locker, since mine was right next to hers, and just wrote in my journal, she's down the far Hall, kinda talking with my crush willow. I like Spidella as well, so.. I write in my journal now, And I look up to see her approaching me. I immediately get stunned by that, and immediately sweat. Worried on how I look, how I act, why she was coming to me, hopefully not to hate on me for being shy.

╭─────────────────╮

END OF CHAPTER 1
╰─────────────────╯
Thanks 4 Reading!