" CLASS FIGHT " [ PART 4 ]

NONE OF THIS IS CANON AT ALL! THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. ALL WAS PICKED BY A SPINNER!!

Your Spidella, A Highschooler at Piggy academy, your father is Pghlfilms, you haven't caught anyone to like, but you have been severely bullied

╭─────────────────╮
       enjoy reading
╰─────────────────╯

╭─────────────────╮
      🔪                                 🩸
             Y A N D E R E ! !
╰─────────────────╯

After Mousys Murder, Spidella became upset, dessa forgot to wash her hands after the murder, so she brought jam with her incase.

" What's that on your hands? "
Willow asks, immediately noticing the blood on her hands, or was it jam? She didn't know.

" Jam! " Dessa smiled, pulling the jam out.

" Yea... just jam.. Where's mousy? " Spidella asks, upset, that she hasn't arrived back yet.

" I heard she had to go home. " Dessa said, frowning, hugging spidella, side eyeing willow, making a smirk, before focusing on hugging spidella.

Willow couldn't help but give a giggle, Willow and dessa were dating already, and knew about the yandere part, but she stopped after dessa let go.

" Willow? Did she have to go home..? " Spidella asks, and Willow gives her a straight face.

" Yes, she was sick. " she said, with her tail down to make it look believable.

" Okay.. " She sniffled, before the bell rang, it was class.

During class, a girl whistled at spidella, causing dessa to get mad very quickly.

She threw a paper airplane at the girl who was whistling at Spidella, causing it to go in her eye, her immediately taking it out and reading it. Eyeing dessa who gave her a death stare.

She mouthed " Meet me outside at free time. " dessa nodded, before paying attention to class again.

After class it was free time, dessa put her stuff in her locker before heading out, putting up her sleeves, walking outside to the main area where the girls group was surrounded at, and doggy was there rooting for dessa, this was about to be a fight.

The girl throws a punch at the head, causing dessa to punch back right in the face, they were throwing punches at each other before dessa punched her right in the nose, causing the girl to have a nosebleed, then getting punched in the eye.

Dessa won, then sliced the girls throat in front of everyone, everyone screamed, some cried, spidella was shocked. Willow laughed.

That was it, that was the end. Spidella will catch feelings soon.