Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41 Winter Solstice Eating Dumplings

    Reborn in the last days, Jiang Zhi only has two goals, one is to survive, and the other is to live comfortably.

    Since she killed the supernatural person, the signals of the remaining 16 supernatural persons in the base also began to stir.

    They are like chess pieces of different colors laid out in Jiang Zhi's mind. As they kept eating each other, only 9 of the 16 signals were left after only one week. It can be seen that the harmony before was all an illusion , as long as there is one person in the head, someone will act to become stronger!

    Jiang Zhi was vigilant in her heart, but she still stood still!

    Zhu Qin also discussed the name of the shop with Jiang Zhi, it's called Xing Zhi Cookie Shop!

    Zhu Qin said that thanks to meeting Jiang Zhi, she felt like a new life! After Jiang Zhi heard it, she wished she could dig out a two-bedroom and one living room with her feet on the ground. She thought it was not very good, but Zhu Qin insisted, so she had no choice but to agree.

    Xingzhi Cookie Shop is the first shop opened by citizens in the entire base. In addition, Zhu Qin is generous, and the decoration masters who have been waiting for a long time are extraordinarily hard at work, and the decoration is completed in about ten days or so.

    Zhu Qin recruited 4 masters who are good at making cookies. After adding various warm decorations, the shop officially opened on December 22, the winter solstice.

    On the day of the opening, Jiang Zhi didn't attend, but hid behind the swarming crowd and glanced at it from a distance. She didn't know how much trouble she would cause in the future, but no matter what the trouble was, it was not ordinary people like Zhu Qin and Zhu Shuangshuang She could bear it, but she still tried not to get too close to them.

    Qiu Chao has been detained since he delivered the gun to the scientific research department that night, and the group of old men who laughed at his high school education stopped embarrassing him, but fought for him, trying to accept him as their student.

    There are very few smart and talented young people like this. In order to learn more knowledge from the old professor, Qiu Chao didn't even go home for several days.

    Now the temperature outside the base has completely dropped to minus 60 degrees, and the inside of the base has also reached minus 20 degrees, and even reached minus 30 degrees in the coldest night.

    Because of the blizzard, all the signal towers outside the base were blown down. Now when I go out, I can’t receive the signal at all. Before I was injured, I could use my mobile phone to seek rescue. Now because I need to take greater risks, the number of people going out has gradually decreased.

    After returning home, Jiang Zhi went into the kitchen, thinking that since she had nothing to do today, she could make dumplings for her friends.

    Because she didn't know other people's tastes, Jiang Zhi planned to make four kinds of dumplings: shrimp, leek and egg dumplings, pork and cabbage dumplings, celery and pork dumplings, and corn and pork dumplings.

    It is not difficult to prepare the stuffing for dumplings, but the most troublesome thing is chopping the stuffing. Fortunately, Jiang Zhi's space has the function of chopping meat, which is easier to use than a meat grinder, and the key is not to dirty the kitchen.

    After the stuffing was ready, she took out four large glass bowls and mixed the dumpling stuffing of four flavors one by one.

    For an afternoon, Jiang Zhi kept wrapping and cooking, and put it in the space after cooking, so she didn't have to worry about being soaked.