the party

- She sat in that darkness, the light that didn't exist and those multiple voices that were crying out: murderer, I hate you, loser, rebellious, shame, damn you, unworthy, selfish, evil, we hate you, we hate you, we don't love you, leave our lives, O dominion, You love the mafia, let her give you tenderness. Why did our leader kill her brother? I screamed: I didn't kill him, I didn't do anything, you always wrong me. She closes her ear with her hand as she moves her head, crying hysterically. A hand out of nowhere dragged her to a bright place, another hand dragged her to a black room with red eyes, and every time the hand pulled her towards the light and the black one violently took her to the room of darkness and evil, and here the dream ended. In the streets of Korea, seven boys ,until they were nineteen years old, they did not separate, although life tried to keep them apart from each other with the threads of crime and the mafia.

Tai: Have the same dream. One of the boys was caressing her hair.

Jimin: You didn't take the medicine. Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook: Happy birthday, cute kitten. He said clapping with a giant smile.

R m: This is my gift. He pointed to a box in his hand that looked luxurious.

Amai (the heroine of the novel): Not since morning, guys, wait for me, I have to take a shower.

suga: Your clothes are ready there. He pointed to the desk.

Amai: I have to comb my hair. Jane interrupted her.

Jin: I'm going to cost my little sister. He said while holding styling tools.

Amai: I have to sleep more now. She turned and covered herself.

The seven shouted: haaaaaaaaa Oh kitten, get up and don't...

Amai: Shhh, shut up, I'm not going to celebrate today. I have a lot of errands and meetings that are as dangerous as the difference between the sun and the earth. Let me rest, old people.

Jungkook: The interval between us is a week, three days, and six hours. I'm not old, you just turned nineteen, do not be lazy. Today is a holiday.

Tae: There's really no point in waking her up. He sighed badly.

Jimin: let's get out of our dignity before we become like Tae's ex-girlfriend.

Tai with looks of hatred: Shut up you short man, you are shorter than Levi. He said as he clenched his teeth.

The heroine shouted: Don't talk about anime or Japan in that way, I hope that Shiwara from Tokyo will hear you that seller of girls.

Suga: Why? He raised his eyebrow.

Heroine: To sell you . J-Hope left with a tantrum before getting more excited and screaming.

R m: oh i won't talk jk i quit. He said as he saw the lightning spark that came out of the younger boy's.

Tae: I'm sick of your disrespect for us. We're older. a quarter of his hands.

suga: I admit that you bombed their fronts faster than my rap. Make fun of their behavior as children.

Jimin: I've been in a bad mood since morning. slapped his forehead.

Jin: the hell we are a mafia bosses . He said as he left, followed by Jimin, Suga, and Arim, Tae and Jungkook stayed with her.

Amai: Hey guys, aren't you leaving? said the heroine of our novel, looking for something from under the hood.

Jungkook: Oh Amai your name means love and you didn't make a boy fall in love with you.

Amai: What does this have to do with that? she said angrily again.

Tae: Did a deranged bunny fall in love with her? Tae asked sarcastically, that made a slight red appear on Jungkook's cheeks. Amai quickly pulled the covers off herself and yelled, still closing her eyes.