Bad Po

"Hey Alexis. We were curious where you got off to earlier." Viper says as she comes outside into the training yard.

"Sorry Viper. I was just thinking about something and I guess it distracted me. I heard about the bandits. Everything okay?" Alexis asks as she looks at Viper.

"For now. Crane, Mantis, and myself stayed here. The others went out to catch them." Viper says as Po comes over.

"What's up with you ladies?" Po asks as he smiles.

"Huh? Oh hi Po. How are you this morning?" Alexis asks.

"It'll be better once you two leave." Po says as Alexis and Viper look at him with offended looks.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" Viper asks.

"I said it'll be better once you two leave. Don't why they let girls become masters. They're only good for obeying a man's orders. Now if you'll excuse me." Po says as he walks off while Alexis growls and begins to go towards him.

"Alexis don't. It's not worth it." Viper says as she places her tail on Aleixs's shoulder causing Alexis to sigh angrily.

"Fine. Let's just go inside before he says something he will regret." Alexis says angrily as she and Viper go inside the palace.

*Timeskip*

"Everyone has a dominant side. This excessive is meant to help strengthen your weaker side." Shifu says as he is with Alexis and the Furious Five in the training hall watching Crane and Monkey train while Po comes in and nudges Tigress.

"Hey good lookin. What's shaken?" Po asks as Tigress growls at him while Monkey laughs.

"You're late. Do you care to explain where you've been?" Shifu asks as he, Monkey, and Crane go over to Po.

"Not really." Po says as he looks at Shifu.

"Punctuality is as vital a trait as any the dragon warrior possess. It is a reflection-" Shifu then gets cut off by Po.

"Blah blah. Save the piffy nugget of wisdom Shifster. Let's do some stuff. How about for being late I'll take on Monkey and Crane with both hands tied behind my back." Po says as Shifu allows his suggestion and ties his hands up before he, Monkey, and Crane stand in the middle of the training area.

"Begin." Shifu says as the three begin fighting before Po begins to easily take down both Monkey and Crane while still continuing to fight them and breaking his hands free.

"Po that's enough!" Viper says as she tries to stop Po but is unable to.

"Hey!" Mantis shouts as he and Tigress try to stop Po with no luck.

"Enough Po! Don't make me hurt you." Alexis says as Po looks at her.

"I doubt you could princess." Po says as Alexis snarls.

"Okay you asked for this." Alexis says as she charges at Po while avoiding his attacks before he then jumps over her and tackles her harshly into a wall.

"That all you got!? I thought you were supposed to be warriors?" Po asks.

"Po this is unacceptable." Shifu says angrily as he looks at Po.

"Save it bite size. You're not the boss of me. I'm the Dragon Warrior. The universe chose me! Not you. You losers call me when you aren't afraid of a little fighting." Po says as he leaves.

"Okay?" Monkey asks.

"This is one of the reasons I don't like to work with a team." Alexis says as Crane goes over to her.