Has-Been Hero

"So why is it again you interrupted my training to go see some show?" Alexis asks as she is walking with Crane and Po.

"It's not just some show Kwan the Unkillable." Po says happily.

"Who?" Alexis asks as she looks curiously at Po.

"You were also the only other person that would accept the other free ticket." Crane says as Alexis looks at him.

"Ooh. Check out the banner! This is gonna be insane!" Po says as he talks excitedly about Kwan and the match.

"Well at least Po is excited." Alexis says as Crane nods.

"Where is everyone?" Crane asks as the three arrives where the match is being held but see very little people.

"Uh Po are you sure you got the date for this match right?" Alexis asks.

"I'm sure but I don't know about everyone else. Kwan used to pack this place so full. Sometimes I had to fit into one seat." Po says.

"Introducing the main event of the evening. He has the power of the ocean. The speed of a mountain. He is Kwan the Unkillable." The announcer says as they left a banner to reveal a elderly man while Po is the only one cheering.

"Beautiful." Crane says as a female pig comes onto the stage.

"Yeah I guess." Po says.

"Crane you okay?" Alexis asks as Crane looks at her.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Crane asks.

"Because you keep looking at that female pig." Alexis says as she looks at the female pig on the stage.

"Her name is Bai Li and I don't keep looking. She's just in the way of my eye sight." Crane says as Alexis gives him a really look.

"And his opponent Olo the Temped." The announcer says before Olo and Kwan begin to fight with the crowd booing as Kwan is then easily defeated.

"Sorry Po." Crane says as Po looks at him.

"Sorry!? What do you mean!? He's still Kwan the Unkillable. I gotta get him to sign my belly. I mean my poster. Do you think he'd sign my belly?" Po asks as Crane and Alexis look at him.

"Look guys I appreciate the ticket and having brought me with you but I think I'm gonna-" Alexis then gets cut off by a female voice.

"Alexis!" A female voice shouts revealing to be Rosa walking towards the group.

"Who's that?" Po asks.

"Rosa!" Alexis says happily as she runs over and hugs Rosa while Po and Crane follow her.

"Hiya hun. How you doing?" Rosa asks as she hugs Alexis while smiling.

"Great. Guys this Rosa. She, her brother Mako, and I all lived at the Crystal palace together." Alexis says happily as she pulls away from Rosa.

"You must be master Crane and the Dragon Warrior Po. I've heard much about you." Rosa says as she bows politely to Po and Crane.

"Well it's nice to meet you Rosa." Po says.

"So are you a master too?" Crane asks curiously.

"Yes. My brother and I both are. Would it be alright if I steal my friend from you for a bit? I would like to see how her training is going." Rosa says.

"That's fine. We're gonna go see Kwan the Unkillable." Po says excitedly.

"Huh? But that match was a-" Rosa then gets cut off as Alexis immediately covers her mouth with her hand.