part 1

Love letters to my best friend

These characters are not mine but from the creators of the game Halo. Only Ella Tracy is my own character.

Love letters to my best friend

Chapter 1

Dear Ella,

Thank god you are okay. Those attacks on the space colony were like a nightmare to me. I'm sorry I couldn't come, they didn't gave me permission. I hope we can meet soon. I really need to see you in person to see if you are really okay. You know how I can be.

Ella my next mission is a very difficult one and it will be for a little while you will hear from me. Don't worry, I will ménage like always. They have trained me very well.

Ella there is something I need to talk to you about. Lately I long for a family. Your nieces have contributed much to this desire. I have no idea what I am going to do about it. I never had these strong feelings. And I am not trained to have a family. Hack I don't even have parents. You know what they did to me. I really don't know what to do with it. These thoughts run my life at the moment. Like the other day, I was sparring with Kevin. He kicked my butt, I didn't had my head with the match. This is really insane. I just hope its not going to happen when I am on mission. That could be my death.

Well I need to stop now. We are getting a debriefing of or last mission.

Ella stay save and I wait for you letter. Write me back soon will you? I really need to hear something of you.

John

He closed the envelop and went to the post departments to post the letter to his best friend. They met on a mission. She was an investigator of a brutal murder of 3 soldiers. Men he knew. He trained those men and went on missions with them. But there was a spy who killed them in the end. Ella was so smart and brave that she would search on places no one would think off. When she wanted to go to a place that was very dangerous his company has sign to her as protection. And how more he spend time with her how more they became friends. In all these years they had kept close contact and he cared for her very much. Her family became his and her mom... oh he loved her mom. His biological parents never wanted him but her mother loved him as he was her own son. Yes it was about time he went home. He needed a break. So when he posted the letter he walked by his superior and ask for a break. Like always he needed to fill in a form for permission to get the break. He hated administration that's why he was more a man in the field. He has been trained to be a man in the field. Ella was the one who taught him how to be human. She treated him normally instead of a manipulated trial person. She helped him with so many things. He realized once again how lucky he was with her friendship. One thing was clear of all about this. He needed to do some serious thinking.

To continue