ː 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕗 ː

Tobio doesn't know what to feel about nicknames.

Whenever people address him by other names than 'Kageyama' and 'Tobio', he usually tells them to stop. Some are pretty stubborn, nonetheless.

Though it's a different story with Kei so when the blond suddenly stops calling him  'King' or any other of his royal nicknames despite how annoying they sound, he can't help but feel a little sad.

"You've been silent," Tsukishima starts.

Tobio doesn't turn to Kei who's sitting on the bed beside him. Even after hearing that, he's still giving his lover the silent treatment but the blond continues to speak.

"Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing," the raven answers.

He doesn't want to talk about it. It's not really a big deal, after all, and that's the same as saying it's nothing. Hence, the response.

Tsukishima doubts it, "I know you, it's not nothing. You can tell me. What's wrong?"

Just like Tobio knows Kei, Kei knows Tobio. It's only natural when they've been together for years now.

It's like Kei said. Yeah, it's not nothing. Tobio feels like his lover doesn't love him anymore. There's no way that's nothing. "Do you not love me anymore or something?," he asks.

"What?," Tsukishima immediately blurted out.

Kageyama huffs and turns his gaze to the side, "It's just that you don't call me by that awful nickname anymore."

Kei seems to know what the raven is talking about because the man asks Tobio again but this time with another question, "That's what's been bothering you?"

Kageyama scowls. Because he feels so childish right now. He leans to rests his elbow on his thigh then reaches the palm of his hand to cover his face in disbelief and feels the heat on his cheeks., "Yeah, well, I'm sorry. This is embarrassing, damn it. Just spit it out. Do you love me or do you not?"

"I do love you," Kei responds.

Tobio moves his hand a little, uncovering his eye to look at the blond and cranes his head to him, "Yeah?"

"I just thought you didn't like pet names. That's why I stopped," Tsukishima explains himself.

After hearing the explanation, Kageyama feels relief gush over him. He straightens his back and puts his hand down to rub his nape, gaze to the side again, and he doesn't think the blush on his face is going away any time soon. Especially with what he's about to tell Kei.

"They make me happy if they're from you."

"Oh, then there's no reason for me to stop then. As you wish my King~"